Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an horrible football week, porto psg and now this!

Comment

I see some players warming but I couldnt see Sardar among them.

Edited: I just saw him taking on the cover and start running.

Comment

Swiss cheese defense by Leverkusen. How could they allow them make those shots while they are right there (two of them for the third goal). Hopefully, Sardar will get 25+ minutes and get at least one back.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Leverkusen is getting their asses whooped tonight. Atalanta is a strong Championsleague side at the moment to be fair though

Comment

I really question quality of German football beside bayern.
            No others teams in CL (while having 4 spots), bvb already out of Europa league, bayer is following the path and leipzig can thank putin.

Defense really seems to be their weakness
            I understand why they is so many goal scored there and someone like jovic couldn't do the same with real madrid

Comment

Sardar warming !

Comment

Nearly became 4-1. They need to make subs asap

Comment

This makes me respect even more Rahman Rezaei - our most successful defender legionnaire who played the group stages in Europe sometime in 07/08ish.....

Being a defender in an Italian side in Europe (8 seasons in total for three clubs) - pretty impressive.... I wonder if we don't give him the credit he deserves sometimes

Comment

nearly concede the 4th goal twice over now .... come on you wanker sub in Sardar .... somebody and try to slow their momentum ffs before the result of the tie is put outa question

Comment

wow 3-1 down with a third to go and he doesn't look like he's even thinking about subs...

Comment

this guy is already in damage control
                        sends in first a defender for alario

Comment

Subbed in a defender for Alario. Clearly realizing their defense needs help. playing without a striker rn

Comment

who is Kos - nunu?

Commentator just announced him as sub for Alario

Comment

Bayer scores!

3-2
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Huge goal from Diaby. Theyre right back in this

Comment

Working...
                                X