X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moooooosa diaby with a brilliant goal outa nowhere..!! 3-2 now 1 sub gone

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      This makes me respect even more Rahman Rezaei - our most successful defender legionnaire who played the group stages in Europe sometime in 07/08ish.....

Being a defender in an Italian side in Europe (8 seasons in total for three clubs) - pretty impressive.... I wonder if we don't give him the credit he deserves sometimes
      He was a beast and his Euro career imo is on par with Kia and Hashemian. Loved his play...won't also ever forget him slapping Badavi in middle of TM match lol...

Is that Sardar playing vball on the touch line???

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

sardar and few others warming up on sidelines..

Comment

B04 just have to keep it close, even if they lose by a 1 goal margin, they can easily rectify that in the Bay Arena.

The pace of this game has been blistering, and although B04's defense has been poor, they're losing the battle in midfield to start with.

Comment

Hopefully Sardar gets at least more than 10 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              who is Kos - nunu?

Commentator just announced him as sub for Alario
              It's Odill Kossounou...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

come on man this adli guy hasnt done jack shitt bring sardar on with at least 15 min to go...

Comment

Don't think Sardar will get any (or much time). Bayer have found their feet.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Don't think Sardar will get any (or much time). Bayer have found their feet.
                    yea think so too..! :/
                    had he shown more intent and hustle and liveliness when he got subbed in late vs Byern then coach woulda dared to throw him in late in this end to end dog eat dog game situation

Comment

i have a dishavu from Jahanbakhsh at briton

Comment

Hope he doesn't come on for junk minutes like last time - it just doesn't help for the confidence (and i get the whole "he's been out "issue..., but still a few junk minutes does nothing for self-esteem)

Comment

Two more subs for Bayer, Azmoun not coming on.

Told you - feel like he wasn't coming on this game. Just feel too much football inactivity to warrant playing time vs. an excellent team like Atalanta. It sucks.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Bayer can still make more subs but I dont see them subbing in a striker at this point

Comment

2 more subs in for byer non sardar
                              he is set to be deep bench player for the rest of the season until he gets his fat ass in shape.. this aint zenit/tm sonny boy..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                2 more subs in for byer non sardar
                                he is set to be deep bench player for the rest of the season until he gets his fat ass in shape.. this aint zenit/tm sonny boy..
                                Yup pretty much this. He isnt in shape

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X