This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar coming on.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I'm watching a Bundsliga game after a very LOOOOOOOOONG time. But have watched other german clubs in euro league, UCL, .... also.
      and I must say if you take Bayern out, TECHNICALLY this league is quite poor given its standing in the Euro league rakings

Forget about LaLiga which has the best technical quotient, if you ask me. But even Portugal's mid table teams are technically superior.
      simple passing, trapping the ball, .... most of the more rudimentary aspects of the game are actually sub-par in this league

however it is germany. and Tactically they are right up there.

Comment

B O R I N G

Comment

Azmoun coming on with 4 min!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

sardar coming in? or is he going to sit down on the bench?

Comment

azmoun on his way in
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

On now

Comment

Azmoun would have scored that xD

Comment

Our boy is on for Diaby! Alario on as well.

Comment

way too late
                      but sardar and alario coming in for some trash minutes

Comment

Man what a disrespectful way to get a debut - junk minutes when the team has to defend

Comment

Game finishes 1-1. Good Leverkusen draw away.

For those saying boring (because of second half), have you guys been watching Germany? Slow buildup is their MO. Excellently tactically.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

sardar tired from warming up? Why does he look so tired?

Comment

Final 1-1. Hopefully more minutes in future for Sardar. He looked like he wasn't expecting to be on.

Comment

FT. Not enough time or opportunity for anything but good to see him get on the pitch nonetheless. Keep in mind that getting a point away at Bayern is a good result for Leverkusen

Hopefully Sardar gets more opportunity against Atalanta in Europa next

Comment

Working...
                                X