This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    honestly even if iran wins they will prob miss out on pot 2 by smallest of margins. so i'd say korea game is still not that important. dont think a win or loss will affect TMs chances at the WC very much
    I researched the teams ranked higher than us that haven't qualified and it looked like Colombia wouldn't qualify given their last two games are pretty tough, Egypt could beat Senegal in the play offs, Poland will definitely kick out Sweden, either Italy or Portugal won't make it, Wales will possibly not make it or we will just simply overtake them seeing they're only one place ahead of us. That would put us on 16, would that put us in pot 2?

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiNumber1Fan View Post
      I researched the teams ranked higher than us that haven't qualified and it looked like Colombia wouldn't qualify given their last two games are pretty tough, Egypt could beat Senegal in the play offs, Poland will definitely kick out Sweden, either Italy or Portugal won't make it, Wales will possibly not make it or we will just simply overtake them seeing they're only one place ahead of us. That would put us on 16, would that put us in pot 2?
      We need to make it to top 15 FIFA ranked teams who qualify for WC 2022 since Qatar is in pot 1. It's very tight yet we have a slim chance. TM just needs to win both remaining matches in March and then cross their fingers. The one in Korea on March 23 will be really tough to win yet we have done it before with weaker teams and stronger Korean teams. We shall see.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        slight but important change in translation from German it should have been...as today's session did not have too high intensity he joined all exercises...So he was part of the standard team training!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
        Thank you FF187 jaan. Definitely lost in translation. It really helps that we have forum participants who speak many languages. It sounds much better with your translation.

Go Sardar!

Comment

daYum... those calf muscles looks bigger than Mehdi's thighs..!!?

if only he could get his belly and body fat percentages better in check..!!?

too bad unlike mehdi, he seems to lack the necessary dietary discipline to really live up to his massive footballing potential..!!

may if he wasnt such a bache naneh ... to still be draggin his poor momma all over the with him as a personal chef..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

daYum... those calf muscles looks bigger than Mehdi's thighs..!!?

if only he could get his belly and body fat percentages better in check..!!?

too bad unlike mehdi, he seems to lack the necessary dietary discipline to really live up to his massive footballing potential..!!

may if he wasnt such a bache naneh ... to still be draggin his poor momma all over the with him as a personal chef..!!
            dont worry germans will quickly sort out the remaining kinks to allow him to maxout his crazy physical potential. The calves are what allows him that explosive speed and jump, its all natural. Sardar is just a naturally strong guy, even if he doesnt have crazy muscle definition, some players are like that.

In fact best part about this slow integration is exactly that. He got to really build up his fitness for the first time in a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              dont worry germans will quickly sort out the remaining kinks to allow him to maxout his crazy physical potential. The calves are what allows him that explosive speed and jump, its all natural. Sardar is just a naturally strong guy, even if he doesnt have crazy muscle definition, some players are like that.

In fact best part about this slow integration is exactly that. He got to really build up his fitness for the first time in a couple years.
              lets hope so ... i'll be real pissed if he showed up to WC22 Draggin ass and lollygagin about on the pitch like in WC18..!
              he really needs to up his stamina and physical fitness to optimal levels by Nov...!! wouldnt hurt if he didnt have his momma around either and forced to eat the tasteless shitt ze german's food ... he'd probably show up to next TM games looking like Ghaedi..!! lol 😂

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                lets hope so ... i'll be real pissed if he showed up to WC22 Draggin ass and lollygagin about on the pitch like in WC18..!
                he really needs to up his stamina and physical fitness to optimal levels by Nov...!! wouldnt hurt if he didnt have his momma around either and forced to eat the tasteless shitt ze german's food ... he'd probably show up to next TM games looking like Ghaedi..!! lol 😂
                his mom is actually in gonbad I think. She is part of coaching staff of local womens volleyball team that sardar is funding now as one of side projects. homeboy likely has been without mama's cooking since transfer, can't wait for the result on the pitch lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  his mom is actually in gonbad I think. She is part of coaching staff of local womens volleyball team that sardar is funding now as one of side projects. homeboy likely has been without mama's cooking since transfer, can't wait for the result on the pitch lol
                  i think they are league bartar team now so just guessing players get paid decent to not have to work and play pro ball

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

i will be in the Stadium in Munich on Saturday ... i hope Sardaaar will be in the squaad and got some minuts... look for the IRAN flag

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o40MwTJ05g4

Comment

How lucky one can get??? Right upon his departure from the over-stayed Russia and Russian league to a much better league and team, Russia engages in a fierce fight, while its entire sports teams get suspended from all international games, followed by a much possible financial turmoil resulting in players contracts and paychecks being at stake etc…

I believe Allahyar up until not too long ago also played in Ukraine if I am not mistaken?

Wow…. [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big match against Bayern tomorrow. Sardar will probably get his first minutes, hope its atleast a good 25-30.

It will be his first match in 3 months, his last was early december when he scored vs Chelsea.

Atalanta match will follow only 5 days later by the way (march 10th), exciting days and weeks coming up.

Comment

Soane says he is not yet ready for the starting 11.

https://twitter.com/bayer04fussball/...r2Mx2P9jA&s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X