This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw 20-30 minutes of FH
    Bayers transition game struggling badly in absence of Writz, Frimpong & schick
    Sardar also has been spotty with limited chances & touches on the ball ..!
    He is too isolated & frustrated seeming as a 9 needs to step up his off the ball movements vastly to be afforded a good chance or yanked back a bit to play 10 position in 2nd half to help their transition game & send searching balls for Adlil & moosa & enter box late to latch on something..! ?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      20 minutes into the game our boy looked like he had played 120 minutes. Very shool and tired.

Not sure if psychological or a lack of game fitness.
      Over time I’ve learned that’s his style. He does this sad puppy walk all game and only accelerates in dangerous positions.

Comment

Azmoun clears a corner, Belarabi makes a run forward while Azmoun sprints ahead to be the recipient of the pass from diaby. Unfortunately diaby was offside.

Wolfsburg continuing to play great.

Comment

It’s like watching a Basketball game at some points with how end to end it is. For Azmoun the complete opposite of his Zenit games - can see why it will take him time to get up to speed with the league. Will be good for him though.

Comment

Bad giveaway by Azmoun there

Comment

German DAZN commentator was praising Azmoun - he said although he still needs time to adapt, it was still his favourite transfer and no matter where ever he played (club competitions, national team), he had a great goal scoring rate and indicated him not just as a striker but also as a creative who creates chances. He had high expectations of him and added he will have his breakthrough at the latest after summer eventually.
              Last edited by jack7000; 03-20-2022, 11:03 AM.
              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

azmoun out

Comment

Azmoun 73' minute subbed off.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Azmoun subbed, I'm out. 👋

Comment

He was unlucky to not have an assist just before he got subbed but Diaby was slow on his heels.

Comment

Didn’t have any clear cut chances in part because he wasn’t picked out but also in part because of poor chemistry with his team. Speed wise looks like he needs to be whipped into some shape, I’m not saying the same explosive Azmoun that plays for TM and Zenit. Hasn’t exactly hit the ground running at leverkusen but I’m hopeful with time he finds his footing.

Comment

He's still not at 100%. Thankfully, Seonne barely rates Alario. I'd expect Azmoun to start until Schick is back, then Seonne will slowly try out 2 strikers since Wirtz is out

Comment

Goal Paulinho! Huge 3 points if they hold on

Comment

Nice goal by Paulinho hopefully bayer can hang on this would be a big W
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Another goal for Paulinho

Comment

Working...
                                X