X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Tonsilitis?
    This guy and his winter break injuries!
    Tough week for Sardar but not as bad as Remi Lindholm's!

Comment

Bayer Leverkusen: Azmoun was thrown back by tonsillitis

It's not easy for Sardar Azmoun to finally get going at Bayer Leverkusen. The winter newcomer was in advanced training due to his ligament injury, but was thrown back a bit at the weekend. As reported by the image, the attacker caught tonsillitis.

"He was really broken in bed for three days, got antibiotics. That pushed things back a bit. Over the weekend he had only done light training. He still has two or three sessions to complete before we get him released for team training. Then we'll see where he stands," coach Gerardo Seoane told the tabloid on Monday.

However, a place in the squad for the Bielefeld game on Saturday is not entirely out of the question. "It may be that he will take part in the first parts with the team in the middle or at the end of the week. Then we will see how he feels and whether he is already available for a short assignment or whether it will only be a week later.”

https://www.ligainsider.de/sardar-az...worfen-317040/

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

One unforseen benefit of having Sardar Azmoun at Bayer Leverkusen is already becoming aparent: very active social media by his club!

When have we ever gotten so many minute updates about individual trainings before a player's first appearance even?

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
            One unforseen benefit of having Sardar Azmoun at Bayer Leverkusen is already becoming aparent: very active social media by his club!

When have we ever gotten so many minute updates about individual trainings before a player's first appearance even?
            Maybe only Porto?
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Zenit used to update about him a lot too.
              It is good to see though Leverkusen showing how much of a big signing he is for them. Zenit move was perfect for him, gave him time to still be comfortable in Russia but allowed him to adapt in the limelight at the biggest club there. Experience will benefit him, can’t wait to see him smashing it.

Comment

Back with the ball! 💪🏻😍 #Bayer04 #Werkself

Comment

I have a feeling that Sardar will get some minutes in the coming weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    I have a feeling that Sardar will get some minutes in the coming weekend.
                    I have a feeling he will start.

Comment

If he starts practicing with the team in the next couple of days the chances of him being in the squad goes up significantly. I think if he makes the squad for Saturday, he will come in the second half and will get a maximum of 20 minutes. I don't think he will start even if he makes it to the squad and just like what I said about Mehdi vs Sporting, I love to be proven wrong The fact that it's a home match increases his chance.

Go Sardar!

Comment

I would be surprised if he's rushed back.
                        They can play Alario versus Arminia and then try to actually give him some minutes versus Bayern.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Tonsilitis?
                          This guy and his winter break injuries!
                          I know a few years ago he had septoplasty to help with his breathing. He might want to talk to an ENT about getting those tonsils removed also. Once you get Tonsilities, it will become a recurring sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            I know a few years ago he had septoplasty to help with his breathing. He might want to talk to an ENT about getting those tonsils removed also. Once you get Tonsilities, it will become a recurring sickness.
                            There is a difference between a viral or a bacterial Tonsillitis. A so called Tonsillectomy is recommended for those with fewer than six documented throat infections in one year.

Comment

I love Azmoun...

But watching Vlahovic now Juve, I can see why they went for him in this recent window - world class striker.

Once again, I love Azmoun and Bayer Leverkusen is a good team.

Comment

Hoorad jan, I don't think anybody is comparing Vlahovic to Azmoun. Also, Vlahovic cost 70M while Azmoun was practically free

Comment

Working...
                                X