• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
    https://www.veed.io/view/8d48773c-ca...ingWidget=true

Here the Video he gave me his Shirt ❤️😍
    Awesome congrats

Comment

Man I hope this position is temporary because its surely gonna ruin the goal scoring mentality in sardar. Sardar is our goal scoring machine and If this continues then Sardar will automatically adopt this position and move away from his goal scoring talent.

We saw what happened to Taremi when SC gave him exactly similar tasks in champions league and start of the season.

Today sardar was playing a DM FFS. He was told to stay back and not join attack in the box. This means that lots of physical contacts with MD's and possible injuries which WE DON'T REALLY WANT BEFORE WC!

Comment

Guardiola once said he likes to mix things up here and there and see what happens. All coaches do or they become very predictable.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

First it was they arent playing sardar, now its "they're ruining sardar at 10". What next lol. And the taremi comparison is hilarious bc since conceicao has integrated him as a key piece of the teams build up play it has allowed him to flourish way more, showing totally different skillsets than just poaching, winning PKs, and pressing hard. Hence why he is 1 of only 4 players in EUROPE with 20G AND 10A. Talk about ruining Taremi LOL! With new version of taremi they are on verge of sealing title.

As for Leverkusen, they have a (temporary) creative hole in their team with absence of wirtz. He was their only true playmaker. Diaby is good at take ons out wide and crosses/making his own chances, paulinho is a physical wide player and ok finisher, schick is a target man and pure goalscorer. obviously none of these players fit the playmaker profile. Moving further back Aranguiz, Demirbay, Andrich are either DMs or deeper midfield players, they struggle to play the 10 (at one stage in his career maybe demirbay was used there but now he has developed into a deep midfield player).

Question Seoane was faced with: How to create a regular flow of chances and advance the ball with precision into key areas? He tinkered with systems a bit while azmoun was building his fitness and they dropped points, now its clear of the current players he is the only one with high enough footballing IQ to do a job there. And it shows, last game he created the most big chances on the pitch, this game again he was highly influential in connecting the play, advancing the ball, and orchestrating attacks. It has allowed sardar to show way more sides to his game than just a pure finisher and has forced him to take on more defensive responsibility than he typically does when up front alone as well. If they revert to flat 2 up front then we will start complaining that he/their offense is getting no service. He is the service right now.

Does that mean this positional change is permanent? Probably not. When Wirtz returns he will again take the creative responsibility, and that will allow Azmoun to take the xi spot of Paulinho in the front line (and facilitate a change to 2 up front system). But in the meantime its a great chance for sardar to build confidence with his linkup play/touch as he gets much more time on the ball, recognizing tendencies of the wingers+schick from a different perspective, and getting more used to physical requirements/tracking back that is way more intense than zenit days.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            First it was they arent playing sardar, now its "they're ruining sardar at 10". What next lol. And the taremi comparison is hilarious bc since conceicao has integrated him as a key piece of the teams build up play it has allowed him to flourish way more, showing totally different skillsets than just poaching, winning PKs, and pressing hard. Hence why he is 1 of only 4 players in EUROPE with 20G AND 10A. Talk about ruining Taremi LOL! With new version of taremi they are on verge of sealing title.
            As for Leverkusen, they have a (temporary) creative hole in their team with absence of wirtz. He was their only true playmaker. Diaby is good at take ons out wide and crosses/making his own chances, paulinho is a physical wide player and ok finisher, schick is a target man and pure goalscorer. obviously none of these players fit the playmaker profile. Moving further back Aranguiz, Demirbay, Andrich are either DMs or deeper midfield players, they struggle to play the 10 (at one stage in his career maybe demirbay was used there but now he has developed into a deep midfield player).
            Question Seoane was faced with: How to create a regular flow of chances and advance the ball with precision into key areas? He tinkered with systems a bit while azmoun was building his fitness and they dropped points, now its clear of the current players he is the only one with high enough footballing IQ to do a job there. And it shows, last game he created the most big chances on the pitch, this game again he was highly influential in connecting the play, advancing the ball, and orchestrating attacks. It has allowed sardar to show way more sides to his game than just a pure finisher and has forced him to take on more defensive responsibility than he typically does when up front alone as well. If they revert to flat 2 up front then we will start complaining that he/their offense is getting no service. He is the service right now.
            Does that mean this positional change is permanent? Probably not. When Wirtz returns he will again take the creative responsibility, and that will allow Azmoun to take the xi spot of Paulinho in the front line (and facilitate a change to 2 up front system). But in the meantime its a great chance for sardar to build confidence with his linkup play/touch as he gets much more time on the ball, recognizing tendencies of the wingers+schick from a different perspective, and getting more used to physical requirements/tracking back that is way more intense than zenit days.
            Finally a reasonable and sensible perspective

Thank you!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comment

I'm really excited now seeing Sardar like this. As he gets more and more fit he will go into beast mode...

Wish we had some semblance of midfield to feed our boys up front...

Comment

SARDAR GAVE ME HIS SHIRT 🇮🇷😍
                Damesh garm. Bazikonhaaye teame melli bachehaaye bahaali hastand.

Tanha chizi ini ke omidvaram ba'd az baazi parchame jomhorie eslaami raa endakhti to ashqaal-dooni,

ke jaaye aslishe.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  I'm really excited now seeing Sardar like this. As he gets more and more fit he will go into beast mode...

Wish we had some semblance of midfield to feed our boys up front...
                  Man ham vaghean khosh-halam ke Sardar injoori baazi mikone,

Ye kam heife ke masalan parsaal ya do saal pish lige Roosie raa tark nakard, amma be har haal daare besyaar khoob mire jelo.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^ I don't think I have seen him this fit. He was showing skills in ball handling that I had rarely seen from him. He was exhausted in this new role at the end yet the fact that he was able to do this for 87 minutes before being subbed is remarkable. His level of motivation and teamwork is also very impressive. I was sure this was coming yet seeing it being realized is even better.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Dash Arsene,

I think your points about Azmoun taking Paulinho's spot when Wurtz is back makes great sense. My concern is that the style of football Leverkusen plays lends itself to alot of injury, and wear and tear.
                        I just want him healthy and on form for the World Cup.

Great analysis though.

Comment

https://www.veed.io/view/8d48773c-ca...ingWidget=true

Here the Video he gave me his Shirt ❤️������
                          This is great! Save the video, I know you won't sell it but fact that you also have a video of it increases the value!
                          A relative of mine video documents all items he gets signed by athletes (his entire basement is full of them) and collectively they are worth more than $150,000!

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                            This is great! Save the video, I know you won't sell it but fact that you also have a video of it increases the value!
                            A relative of mine video documents all items he gets signed by athletes (his entire basement is full of them) and collectively they are worth more than $150,000!

hehe yees i wont sell it ...

i also got from Taremi in game vs Milan and from Ghoddos... from all i have video

Comment

hehe yees i wont sell it ...

i also got from Taremi in game vs Milan and from Ghoddos... from all i have video
                              Yek Kam poz bedah! joking, this is great! Most famous Iranian that I have met here in Chicago is the owner of the local Kababi

I guess Jahanbakhsh is missing from your collection

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                awsome 🤩

you've been going to most all Bayer games since his arrival (if im not mistaken ) in hopes of watching him in action and fully deserve this !!

khosh be halet pesar..!! now post some pics..

Yes you are right. I've been to almost all of his games since he's been at Leverkusen. I don't live near Leverkusen either, but it's always worth it to me to go to the games now that we've already got a player back in the Bundesliga and I hope we'll get even more players in the future. The Bundesliga suits us very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X