Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame he wasn’t fit to be straight in squad as last week and this weeks game have both been shown live on SkySports in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      true he certainly possessed mad footballing talent to become a top class midfielder like xavi ....! but for that to come to fruition he woulda had to move to europe early like sardar and gotten fit enough and used to the competitive settings of higher levels of football..!!
      koongoshadi had set in hard in him after spending so many of his peak career years in ayrab wasteland and by then he was badly lacking the proper professional attitude, mentality and off course the required Fitness and Form to make a consistent impact ...!!
      tbf, after making such a sudden huge leap in his club career, he still managed a pretty decent impact in his first season at Bayern mostly due to his mad natural footballing talent, but early on in the second season a bad injury largely put an end to his footballing career peak and it was pretty much downhill from there going to gutter and PGL drama clubs ..!!
      Small correction. The injury was near last third of his first season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Small correction. The injury was near last third of his first season.
        yea, true my bad ... it probably was a bit after winter transfer season in 2006..? cause even a few months later in summer World cup 06 he still wasnt 100% fit and it showed during that frustrating wc tourney...! :/
        i think it was bad ankle? injury which occurred in a shitty winter weather conditions game vs Mahdavikia's hamburg ?
        oddly enough, that short feature off the bench was just enough to automatically trigger another year extension to his Bayern contract (the same way his contract was extended annually in the prior year) however for whatever bs reasons he instead opted the koongoshadi route of going for the easy money Gutter league after the WC ... even though few other EU clubs showed interest in his services as well, one i recall for sure was a Red Bull team.. dont recall which specific one..!?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Sardar not in the squad again. Hopefully next week vs Mainz.
          I Hope .. i got also Tickets for that Game

Comment

Another exciting game, just about to finish and they are 4-2 up. Goals from Diaby, Wirtz, Adli and Schick.

Comment

gap with dortmund is temporarily 2 pts. Dortmund have difficult match away to 6th placed Union Berlin tomorrow

Comment

That Wirtz guy is pure class

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

^ I think he has the potential to be the best German player this generation. Much better than trash like Werner and Kai.

Comment

#Kossounou and #Azmoun are out now too. Azmoun continues his individual development program.

Comment

I know he hadn't played for while but aside he had fitness issue apparently.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The coach is indicating Azmouns debut

https://twitter.com/BILD_Bayer04/sta...6nFIdmLUA&s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

seems he will integrate into main group training within the next week and probably be available for selection 1-2 weeks after that.

Hopefully he is in the squad by Bielifield match away on the 26th of February.

Comment

As long as he scores against Bayern beginning of March everything is fine

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              As long as he scores against Bayern beginning of March everything is fine

This again please.

https://youtu.be/fdy4E_B9stc

Comment

Don’t know if this was posted at the time but found this interview with him from before 2018 World Cup, kinda awkward 😃

https://youtu.be/r1_loB-jO3Q

Comment

Working...
                                X