X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dortmund riiid

Comment

I thought he was playing well BL. Involved in the attacking build up , he does have that demeanour though.

Comment

Sardar with a nice hustle play uptop, but his weak ass effort from top of box is easily saved

Comment

Nice run by Sardar. Has a weak shot saved after a 1-2 with Wirtz.

And wow. Dortmund down 2-0 now. Khak..

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Nice run by Sardar. Has a weak shot saved after a 1-2 with Wirtz.

And wow. Dortmund down 2-0 now. Khak..
            Isn't it the very definition of Azmoun?

Comment

Dissapointing season for him tbh
              Even Vahid scored more after his prime years for Hannover!
              He sadly closed the door for any other Iranian to join the league anytime soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Dissapointing season for him tbh
                Even Vahid scored more after his prime years for Hannover!
                He sadly closed the door for any other Iranian to join the league anytime soon!

We can’t even compare the two of them! At 28 Hash scored 16 goals and moved to Bayern!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  I thought he was playing well BL. Involved in the attacking build up , he does have that demeanour though.

yep, its that fkin annoying lifeless/careless seeming body stance (where his chest stands further back from his feet) and it just looks like he just aint interested in even being out there on the pitch ...!!?
                  it's as this boy hasnt even a hint of the meaning of "getting "Stuck-in" and gheyrati playing demeanor and stance..?

i mean FFS your team is down a man and you are playing an opponent fighting for their lives ... you must at a very least match the Intensity of the setting or go sit your fking asss on the bench or Fk off to some other kiri team in french league..!!
                  i mean if i were a Bayer Fan,O( as if i could Ever..!!) that is exactly what i would feel and think of him playing for my favored club ..!

another annoying antics of him is constant bitchin and moaning on the pitch when he isnt served a perfect pass on the platter and asked to hustle a bit to get on the other end of it..... add to that him falling on the ground like a ayrab lil bitch slapping the grass as if his legs just got broken on every little physical challenge on him...and there you have it whats really irking me about this child of a supposed man..!!

i mean ffs if he wasnt capable of greater things then it wouldnt bother me .... but you see him in the Roma game and you realize that he does have it in him to play much livelier with more intensity in him, but he is fking moody and can't be arsed sometimes to play to anywhere close to his much higher potential..!!

Comment

He played 22/23 games this season in league and i guess half as starter, more than enough to put up 10 goals at least with his potential!

Comment

I know BL jan may disagree (and I don't dare challenge BL's golden commentary), but I think Sardar has been pretty decent. Tracking back. Good link up.

That lifeless style is just his demeanor and that won't change lol.

Comment

Azmoun is playing a solid game. I cannot understand this expectation that after watching him play for a decade some are still waiting for the man of steel to show up. This is his game and he is getting zero service. His only chances come from running down loose balls. Wirtz is constantly using Azmoun as the decoy runner and passes to the other side. And they must have the dumbest players in the league with these stupid surprises they manage to pull. I doubt that any team is going to pay much money for Diaby or Frimpong or Wirtz so it is going to be much of the same next year. They need some seriously good midfielders and wingbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          I know BL jan may disagree (and I don't dare challenge BL's golden commentary), but I think Sardar has been pretty decent. Tracking back. Good link up.

That lifeless style is just his demeanor and that won't change lol.
                          yea, i know ... i think he often tries to be the supposed calm head in the game and lull his markers to sleep with that general apathetic seeming demeanor .... but there is a time and place for such .... not almost always or every other fking game...... that shiit is contagious and has massive negative affect on his teammates .... then you wonder why most of his teammates arent all so eager to get him more involved in the game and look for him to lead the line..?

Comment

damn Wirtz totally fks up an easy scoring chance... diaby rid too trying to finish off that goldent chance to get back into this game...!!
                            off course Sardar was nowhere to be found in that scene...!!

Comment

Diaby would fit in perfectly at Porto cos he loves to shoot from anywhere

Comment

so dont Bayer need at least a point from this match to play in Conference league next season..?

unfortunately i dont see sardar getting picked up by any better club this summer, the way this season has shaped up for him.... still being on a long contract and getting a hefty paycheck that is unlikely to be picked up by another decent EU club.... unless on loan, ATM he seems as he is gonna remain at bayer next season too..?

Comment

Working...
                                X