This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Bah bah another interview… more interviews than goals in year 2022. We thought we're getting a footballist, but we got some strange hybrid of Sina Valiolah/Azizi/Karimi.
    Unfortunately our players are doing these because the NT coach has gone MIA 😉 Who else is going to defend the poor WC performance and tactical decision making? Remember CQ will ask a reporter for compensation first before answering so these lads are left to fend for themselves.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Agreed and federation too is MIA. The whole country is in turmoil and there are a lot of behind the scene threats. The more the players speak about non-political issues, the more out of touch they seem. And they get into trouble with the people and/or the government if they do get into political issues. However Azmoun is passionate about the women's team he has supported and only knit pickers can fault him on the basis of this interview.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Unfortunately our players are doing these because the NT coach has gone MIA 😉 Who else is going to defend the poor WC performance and tactical decision making? Remember CQ will ask a reporter for compensation first before answering so these lads are left to fend for themselves.
          He was being sarcastic, you fool. He was actually defending Team Melli, and Iranians in-general by chiding the reporter for asking such questions outside of football.

Just stop man.. stop lying. Stop channeling all of your failures (whatever they may be) into twisted, sick criticisms of Team Melli, in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

He was being sarcastic, you fool. He was actually defending Team Melli, and Iranians in-general by chiding the reporter for asking such questions outside of football.

Just stop man.. stop lying. Stop channeling all of your failures (whatever they may be) into twisted, sick criticisms of Team Melli, in general.
            Lol and you didn't pick up the sarcasm in my post? Khak bar saret bijanbe. Typical goon mentality. Attack anyone and everyone without context.

Ps. Show me once where I criticized TM? Lol my post was defending Sardar you imbecile! Guess reading isn't a skill you posses yet?

Pps. You feel it's ok to name call and insult people. I never once initiated such behavior but will respond in kind. I guess when you lack social skills and a platform to argue on these are the tactics you must turn to.

Comment

Oscar Gloukh's agent, today: “We haven’t moved to Zenit as it wasn’t the right thing to do.” “The asking price is over €6m, but Maccabi will also accept a lower fee in case of future sale % percentage.” “We’re in talks with AS Monaco.” Top Talent.​

https://twitter.com/rdscouting/statu...57846122954752

This is what a good agent does. That charlatan Berdyev destroyed one of our best all-time talents. God know what he was really up to while keeping him in Russia all those years, even 2-3 domestic transfers. I remember there was even a legal dispute once between Rubin and Rostov…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Oscar Gloukh's agent, today: “We haven’t moved to Zenit as it wasn’t the right thing to do.” “The asking price is over €6m, but Maccabi will also accept a lower fee in case of future sale % percentage.” “We’re in talks with AS Monaco.” Top Talent.​

https://twitter.com/rdscouting/statu...57846122954752

This is what a good agent does. That charlatan Berdyev destroyed one of our best all-time talents. God know what he was really up to while keeping him in Russia all those years, even 2-3 domestic transfers. I remember there was even a legal dispute once between Rubin and Rostov…
                Damn even Israeli have prospects lol

Comment

Lol and you didn't pick up the sarcasm in my post? Khak bar saret bijanbe. Typical goon mentality. Attack anyone and everyone without context.

Ps. Show me once where I criticized TM? Lol my post was defending Sardar you imbecile! Guess reading isn't a skill you posses yet?

Ohhhhh.. now you are defending Sardar, and thus indirectly CQ?! (Because.. and I know you're not the brightest on the uptake: Sardar was defending CQ within context of the situation on which you comment)

Lol. The guy who wakes up and probably spits on a picture of CQ, and then curses his name while walking out the door?

Who are you trying to fool? Every single post I have seen from you concerning CQ has been hyperbolic and vitriolic.

And now you defend him, even if through defending Sardar! Wow!

Next, you'll switch your stance on how well we played during the England game! Can't wait!

Comment

Friendly warning reminder in general

Plz dont get personal agains eachother in the arguments. Its a fine but clear line between critisizing an argument and critisizing or insulting another members persona. Its not worth it and doesnt lead anywhere and most members dont want to read that stuff on the board.

We may not agree at all or have friendly korkori but are all TM fans, so enough with personal attacks, I dont want to start the new year with warnings on great members but all members will be treated eaqually so..

Have a great 2023
                    Keshwardoost
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

Ohhhhh.. now you are defending Sardar, and thus indirectly CQ?! (Because.. and I know you're not the brightest on the uptake: Sardar was defending CQ within context of the situation on which you comment)

Lol. The guy who wakes up and probably spits on a picture of CQ, and then curses his name while walking out the door?

Who are you trying to fool? Every single post I have seen from you concerning CQ has been hyperbolic and vitriolic.

And now you defend him, even if through defending Sardar! Wow!

Next, you'll switch your stance on how well we played during the England game! Can't wait!
                      I've always defended Sardar and TM. I've continuously expressed concern with CQ since 2014.

No player should go against their coach. I disagreed with player coup against Skocic. If CQ is the coach i have always maintained he deserves support but is not immune to criticism. He is no longer our coach, and I do not wish him to continue. Yes I stated poor sardar and rest likely feel obligated to speak because the spineless federation isn't doing or saying much and CQ is MIA...I don't think you read my posts. I'm wondering what your goal is here? Anyways happy new year to you. I hope in 2023 you realize how much time and talent CQ wasted for our TM.

Comment

I've always defended Sardar and TM. I've continuously expressed concern with CQ since 2014.

No player should go against their coach. I disagreed with player coup against Skocic. If CQ is the coach i have always maintained he deserves support but is not immune to criticism. He is no longer our coach, and I do not wish him to continue. Yes I stated poor sardar and rest likely feel obligated to speak because the spineless federation isn't doing or saying much and CQ is MIA...I don't think you read my posts. I'm wondering what your goal is here? Anyways happy new year to you. I hope in 2023 you realize how much time and talent CQ wasted for our TM.

Hmph.
                        Good job.
                        Happy New Year to you, too!

Comment

Training session

Comment

Leverkusen will play two friendlies : against Venezia this saturday, and against Kopenhagen one week after

Comment

Wirtz and Adli scored in first half. No Azmoun yet.

Comment

A shot off target, another one whiffed, and chased a couple through balls, but mostly invisible.

Comment

Working...
                                X