Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice .... hope to see a lively goal-filled performance from him..!! Go Sardar ..! 💪

Comment

Goal Diaby in 3rd minute. That should open the flood gates

Comment

he better score today i swear

Comment

Damn, Sardar was wide open for a tap in, but Bakker couldn't get him the ball.

Comment

Sardar is tracking back a lot and doing solid defensive work.

Comment

Nice footwork by Sardar in the box, but he took too long to decide to shoot or pass and got dispossessed.

Comment

Damn sardar just shot the damn ball, you are the iranian Messi not the real Messi....

Comment

Bakker is such an olagh. Yeesh.

Comment

Sardar will be benched soon.

Comment

Sardar coming back is opening up all that space behind for the wingers. I guess that is the game plan today.

Comment

Sardar been out of breath since the 20th min mark.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Sardar with a nice setup for Diaby, but Diaby skies it.

Comment

Jesus, opposite of JB today.
                            so low energy.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Jesus, opposite of JB today.
                              so low energy.

after 8 years of watching him it’s clear that’s his style. He just jogs lightly for the most part. I think he thinks it throws defenders off.

Comment

I think he's played fine. As PEJ jan said, it looks like the game plan is for Sardar to drop back and open up space for the wingers in behind. He's certainly playing in a more withdrawn role.

He has done well defensively, looks good in possession. Just had that one chance in the box where he was indecisive (that he helped create himself with impressive footwork).

I understand what many of you are saying, that he looks out of breath, or walking. But that's just his game and style. He conserves his energy, yet turns on the jets when necessary. He had a real good scene in the first half where he tracked back 20 yards and stole the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X