Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leverkusen borrowed skocics defense tactics book from our games vs korea?
    worst defending iv seen since antwerpen last season
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Match ends 3-2.

Seoane needs to be sacked. 3 points in 5 matches is inexcusable

If Bayer fails to take 3 points from the Brugge match, I see no reason for Seoane to stay

Comment

After 5 games, Azmoun not scored any goal, very sad.

Comment

Sardar with a shot on goal (to keeper) and a nice cross across goal (no support there tho).

Comment

Can be a worst scenario than the actual one for him? 17 games, 1 goal.
            It is not all his fault though

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
              After 5 games, Azmoun not scored any goal, very sad.
              Played out of position, and benched for some of those matches.

Not making excuses for him, but this is as much on the idiot management as is on Sardar.

Like why the fuck would you sign him if you don't plan to play him in his natural position?

Comment

He should have went to Lyon. They wanted him badly.
                At least they would have played him in his natural position. He would have enjoyed also more credit as Lyon fans loved him and he had scored in the CL against them.
                Also French is a more useful language than German.

Comment

loser club .... simple as

these guys can play another 50 years and not win a title

these guys will not be able to dictate play and win a game convincingly until writz gets healthy and back in peak form..
                  They are just too disjointed and outa sink in the build up play
                  if they insist on playing Patrick as 9, then they are better off yanking sardar back to play more of a provider for them... besides speed wing play they dont fking know how to build into an attack at all..

a good spanking awaits them at CL..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    loser club .... simple as

these guys can play another 50 years and not win a title

these guys will not be able to dictate play and win a game convincingly until writz gets healthy and back in peak form..
                    They are just too disjointed and outa sink in the build up play
                    if they insist on playing Patrick as 9, then they are better off yanking sardar back to play more of a provider for them... besides speed wing play they dont fking know how to build into an attack at all..

a good spanking awaits them at CL..
                    Tbh not many won the title in Bundesliga other than Bayern.
                    Since 2000 season bayern won 16 out of 21

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Tbh not many won the title in Bundesliga other than Bayern.
                      Since 2000 season bayern won 16 out of 21

Yeah but Bayer specifically has a reputation of being a loser club.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Played out of position, and benched for some of those matches.

Not making excuses for him, but this is as much on the idiot management as is on Sardar.

Like why the fuck would you sign him if you don't plan to play him in his natural position?
                        It’s significantly more on the manager.

He got lucky last week and thought he’s a genius.

He won’t last till the November fifa days.

Comment

Sardar will kick start his season by scoring a couple....At the World Cup!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Yeah but Bayer specifically has a reputation of being a loser club.
                            They are called Vizekusen in Germany. They had that season when they ended up vice champions in all three competitions. That year Real Madrid won the CL against them and Zidane scored a banger in the final.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                              He should have went to Lyon. They wanted him badly.
                              At least they would have played him in his natural position. He would have enjoyed also more credit as Lyon fans loved him and he had scored in the CL against them.
                              Also French is a more useful language than German.

Like always he choose the path of least resistance, the Lyon coach told him I want you but you got to earn your spot I won’t just give it too you , the coach at Bayer was I give you the starting role day one don’t worry and you saw how that turned out …

Also make sense why Sardar did not want skocic to go , cause playing or no playing , benched or in the stands form or no form, fit or no fit , with Skocic there Sardar was going to play 3 World Cup games 90 minutes each no matter the results..

The other thing is before games while he needs to be resting recovering , he is out and about cruising at night eating burgers I mean I thought he would have been more professional by now …. I know everyone is human entitled to have a life , but he is a professional footballer player … ??????!!

Some of the stuff is just pure professionalism I mean Scoticic or CQ the biggest differences with skocic there the players have zero discipline staying out eating whatever training whatever the way they want doing what the hell they want to do without any discipline you think CQ would allow that that’s why he was a better coach it has nothing to do with tactics or anything else it was just the fact that he was discipline he was strict and they were scared of him and he wasn’t gonna tolerate shit

He wasn’t gonna let some no-name player bullshit with his reputation he didn’t care if you played at Porto or Bayer Leverkusen or Esteghlal or peykan you’re all gonna to be treated the same and act the same and train the same there was no favoritism with him, you prove you deserve a spot

I know that skocic was sooo weak when Sardar started coming to every single team Melli camp late or I need to this business or I need to see this family member, that they stuff a big coach won’t tolerate ,

Comment

Tough to watch Leverkusen and Sardar struggle. I am not sure why Leverkusen signed Azmoun. Appears they could have kept Schick and added a midfielder or defender to strengthen the squad. Azmoun appears out of place with no chemistry. Hope I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X