• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Yes. Do a custom build.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    But could I have it signed also?? I bought the one with Serdar now

Comment

Will there be formal introduction of our boy in leverkusen?

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
        Salam guys,
        Just to let you know, Bayer 04 are selling player jerseys SIGNED by the player. I just ordered my Sardar jersey with his signature. I don’t know how often they do this sort of thing, but if you want his jersey make sure you get this before they run out!
        Link is here: https://www.bayer04.de/de-de/shop/sp...er_de.feed..ad
        Edit: I should add that according to the club website, the offer is available only until February 6th.
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thanks for the heads up Amir, just out of interest do you know when they started this promotion and is it something they regularly do?

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
          leverkusen DELETED Sardar´s Name now for the shirts..

has this anything to say?!?!
          I just talked with them. I believe if Anika ordered the jersey as “Sardar” he won’t get his autograph. Autograph is only on the original jersey with “Serdar” on the back.

Comment

Yes. Do a custom build.

Just called them, custom build=No signed autograph. Just so you guys know

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
              Just called them, custom build=No signed autograph. Just so you guys know
              The site is terrible. Even in english some fields come up German. Do they ship worldwide?

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The site is terrible. Even in english some fields come up German. Do they ship worldwide?

I believe they do

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                  I believe they do
                  Ps folks. Sardar no longer available as a selection. Must be sold out

Comment

If anyone just wants to buy the shirts they are available here too. Not sure if you can get a name put on them.

https://www.jako.de/en/fan_shops_bayer_04_leverkusen/

Comment

willing to buy a signed sardar shirt, you can add some price on it, i dont really care.

Comment

Wonder if they only do a certain number of signed jerseys per player. I managed to get the signed one but I ordered 5 mins after "amirg1374" posted that they were available and they sent me confirmation, invoice and charged my card.

This info might be useless now since the pulled the signed jersey but:

Don't know if comes with COD - Doesn't matter to me
                        You cant customize it.
                        Their website was a pain because even in English it has German fields.
                        Yes they ship international but there was a fee of 40 Euros
                        Out the door for jersey shipped to California it was $125ish
                        If and when I get the Jersey ill post a picture for you guys. they said it would take 20+ days or longer for the Sardar jersey so I expect it in March.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                          Wonder if they only do a certain number of signed jerseys per player. I managed to get the signed one but I ordered 5 mins after "amirg1374" posted that they were available and they sent me confirmation, invoice and charged my card.

This info might be useless now since the pulled the signed jersey but:

Don't know if comes with COD - Doesn't matter to me
                          You cant customize it.
                          Their website was a pain because even in English it has German fields.
                          Yes they ship international but there was a fee of 40 Euros
                          Out the door for jersey shipped to California it was $125ish
                          If and when I get the Jersey ill post a picture for you guys. they said it would take 20+ days or longer for the Sardar jersey so I expect it in March.
                          You might also get dinged import fees and tax too...hopefully not. Still a good price for autographed memorabilia. I'd frame it.

Comment

You might also get dinged import fees and tax too...hopefully not. Still a good price for autographed memorabilia. I'd frame it.
                            My thoughts exactly. Ill frame and hang it in my office. Ill keep you all posted

Comment

Would lowkey be a good investment with great resale value. Especially if Sardar is on fire this season.

Comment

Unfortunately castore will be the kit supplier of feyenoord and leverkusen next season

Comment

Working...
                                X