X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
    Salam guys,

Just to let you know, Bayer 04 are selling player jerseys SIGNED by the player. I just ordered my Sardar jersey with his signature. I don’t know how often they do this sort of thing, but if you want his jersey make sure you get this before they run out!

Link is here: https://www.bayer04.de/de-de/shop/sp...er_de.feed..ad

Edit: I should add that according to the club website, the offer is available only until February 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you get a certificate of authencity (coa) with the purchase?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

So when is Sardar expected to get to Germany? And when will he start training with the team?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Although Sardar won't play, B04 play Dortmund this weekend so PFDC can start scouting early.

Also, the match I have circled on my calendar is B04 vs Bayern on March 5th. Sardar should be up and running by then.

Comment

I really hope Bayer draws Zenit in the Round of 16 in Europa. Would be fun to watch both legs

Zenit will need to get past Real Betis first tho

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
            Thanks for the heads up! Ordered mine and it says 15 - 20 working days. Since I'm in the US I expect to get it in March.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
            Can I change the name from Serdar to Azmoun on the Jersey?

Comment

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk - sardar's assistant coach at zenit, ukraine legend who played very solid 86 matches for Bayern (where he also won the league, cup and CL treble) said this about his transfer in an interview with Bild. interesting read.

"Azmoun is a bit like Klose"

That makes you want Bayer's new striker!

Hardly anyone promoted Sardar Azmoun (27) at his ex-club St. Petersburg like Zenit's assistant coach Anatoliy Timoshchuck (42). In the BILD interview, the former Bayern star explains the Iranian as a player and a person with all his strengths and weaknesses - and even compares him to a German top scorer icon.

BILD: Mr. Tymoshchuck, what type of striker did Leverkusen bring with Azmoun?

Tymoshchuck: "A goalscorer with a good finish with both feet who is unpredictable in his movements and actions. One more goal and he would have become the only foreigner with the most goals in Russian league history. It makes me a little sad that he didn't break the record."

BILD: What are his greatest strengths?

Tymoshchuck: "That he is so fast despite his size (1.86 meters; ed.). He uses this to sprint into free spaces again and again. He also jumps incredibly high and has a good header – which may be due to the fact that he played top-class volleyball as a child. He's a real athlete! I think Leverkusen's fast attacking football will suit him well. I have to congratulate Bayer on this transfer.”

BILD: Which great striker would you compare Azmoun to?

Tymoshchuck: "He's a bit like Klose. Miro was also fast, strong with his head and clever in his movements..."

BILD: But?

Tymoshchuck: "The Bundesliga, with its higher speed, technical quality and discipline, is a completely different level for Sardar, where he has to prove himself first. But he is still young and very capable of learning. He's a much better player today than when he joined Zenit."

BILD: Where does he have to improve for this?

Tymoshchuck: “In his defensive work. I used to annoy him that he had to run more for the team (laughs). So I'm always proud when he works extra hard in a game. He could also improve his aggressiveness in pressing on the opposing defense. He could even improve his good header game. The timing is often not perfect.”

BILD: Describe Azmoun as a human...

Tymoshchuck: “He talks a lot. He even spoke a lot when he arrived here with an interpreter. And he's always laughing, loves to joke. Sardar is a very funny but calm and respectful guy. I had a close bond with him.”

BILD: Is there anything Bayer fans need to know about him?

Tymoshchuck: "He's absolutely crazy about horses! In Iran he has a huge collection, with many people training and caring for the animals to get involved in racing and betting. Whenever one of his horses won a race or bought a new one from abroad, he would tell me about it, his eyes shining.”

BILD: Do you have any advice for Azmoun so that he can be successful in Germany?

Tymoshchuck: “As I said: the Bundesliga is on a different level. You just have to look at the two forwards he will compete with. Now he has to show how good he really is. I told him: It will be a different world, you will have to fight and work even harder!"

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/f...4324.bild.html

Comment

I couldn’t order a jersey with Azmoun on the back and his autograph. Why did he choose Serdar on the freaking shirt when he has a cool name as Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  BILD: But?
                  BILD: Where does he have to improve for this?
                  Tymoshchuck: “In his defensive work. I used to annoy him that he had to run more for the team (laughs). So I'm always proud when he works extra hard in a game. He could also improve his aggressiveness in pressing on the opposing defense. ”
                  https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/f...4324.bild.html
                  Bro, this is exactly what i told you, and you said naaa. Look even hes coach is saying this

Comment

His transfert saga is over but 2 thoughts :
                    Lol to barca taking aubameyang aka the fake neymar.
                    Lyon suddenly back in shape, only 6 pts to CL spot and with 2 new good players (faivre winger and ndombele mdf)

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                      Can I change the name from Serdar to Azmoun on the Jersey?
                      Yes. Do a custom build.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I think I will have more tolerance as I think the following week/months will serve to getting him to shape and adapting to a new club/league environment. Also Schick is killing it.
                        The only thing is Alario that didn't leave and velkon nist
                        Absolutely
                        Som of our fans have unrealistic expectations like our lads join a top club and he be given a starter position right off the bat!

Personally I'd be happy with a few cameos in the next couple of months with increasing periods of play.
                        And by start of the 2022-23 season he should be able to be one of the 14 most used players in BL.
                        Otherwise it's"Bayer Lever-Guzu" for me 😄

So my advice to members to temper their expectations

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
                          Salam guys,

Just to let you know, Bayer 04 are selling player jerseys SIGNED by the player. I just ordered my Sardar jersey with his signature. I don’t know how often they do this sort of thing, but if you want his jersey make sure you get this before they run out!

Link is here: https://www.bayer04.de/de-de/shop/sp...er_de.feed..ad

Edit: I should add that according to the club website, the offer is available only until February 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leverkusen DELETED Sardar´s Name now for the shirts..

has this anything to say?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                            leverkusen DELETED Sardar´s Name now for the shirts..

has this anything to say?!?!
                            Damn I would've loved to buy a signed Azmoun jersey . Maybe there were too many Azmoun requests to the point where he wouldn't be able to sign them all so they removed him!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              Damn I would've loved to buy a signed Azmoun jersey . Maybe there were too many Azmoun requests to the point where he wouldn't be able to sign them all so they removed him!
                              Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              i also wanted to buy one in M now - but all sold out.
                              i called BAYER LEVERKUSEN and they told Jersey´s in S and M are sold out right now. I asked about Azmoun but they couldn´t tell me anything about ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                Bro, this is exactly what i told you, and you said naaa. Look even hes coach is saying this
                                Well in CL games when entire zenit line was 30m inside of their own ass it didn’t make sense I think you would agree. Pressing in a collective unit with structure is a lot different than one guy running around like an idiot breaking shape.

We will see in leverkusens high intensity pressing system how he fits in. I think we will be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X