Clear All

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
    I said from the beginning.

Should have stayed at Zenit..
    I wish he went to Lyon.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      I wish he went to Lyon.
      He would be stuck on the bench there too.

Comment

Our players have absolutely no right to mistake in their new clubs and can be quickly become scapegoat if things don't work for their club.

Compare Beiro spell in Europe to Nubel one at Monaco. Nubel was introduced as the next Neuer and left Bayern on a 2 year loan for Monaco to get playing time.
        The guy has a terrible first year with bad blunders. The club sticked to him and now he is performing well. Now compare this to how bad was treated in Europe..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Our players have absolutely no right to mistake in their new clubs and can be quickly become scapegoat if things don't work for their club.

Compare Beiro spell in Europe to Nubel one at Monaco. Nubel was introduced as the next Neuer and left Bayern on a 2 year loan for Monaco to get playing time.
          The guy has a terrible first year with bad blunders. The club sticked to him and now he is performing well. Now compare this to how bad was treated in Europe..
          I compared. One from Schalke/Bayern, the other from Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
            I said from the beginning.
            Should have stayed at Zenit..
            He dodged a huge bullet gtfo that country right before the shitstorm ..! beside he already over-stayed past required for at least 1 year..! there was absolutely nothing else he coulda achieved in that league that he hadnt prior to that... from golden boot to player of season to trophy after trophy, CL group etc ...!
            Zenit knew they simply could not attract in an equal caliber goal scorer for 20-25mil ... so they did everything possible to deny him exit to higher caliber Eu teams (although he had made it clear to them that he wanted a new challenge the off-season prior..!) ... with only some 3 months remaining on his contract he was perhaps a bit rushed into an hasty decision when signing with Bayer behind Zenit's back .... but tbh, at that time-frame there were only 2 realistic, solidly interested suitors for him Lyon and Bayer ... and he chose the better team/league which is quite understandable as well...!! especially considering the team's reputation for playing attacking football and strong rumors around Patrick's imminent exit at that time..!
            Bayer end up getting him on an absolute bargain of 2mil instead of 6months earlier 20mil offer which was denied by zenit..... so im pretty sure he was promised a more prominent role in the team than the bs insulting minutes he has been getting this season in general in mostly outa position spots in lost cause games..!!
            w/o Patrick exit or a switch to a 2 striker system of play .... i just dont fathom the current situation at the club get any better for him.... so like i said earlier, if he is disrespected again with bs trash minutes for another game or 2, he needs to demand a sell on to another BL or EU club or at least a Loan spell..!!
            TM can Not afford him coming to WC in Nov Not game ready and sharp..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
              So i was in the stadium yesterday and watched sardar longer while warming up. When it was 1-0 for Leverkusen, he was the only player who wasn't happy and cheered. At 2:0 he was of course with Seoane and there was nothing else to do than be happy with him. But inside he's really angry. Even after the game he is no longer with the fans, but directly in the dressing room. You can feel his disappointment.
              that much obvious from those earlier pics posing with Seaone .... it's like he is trying to tell him ....he man fk you ...you can't get under my skin by benching me .... but the anger is blatantly clear through those fake smiles..!

Comment

He chose Bayern over many other options, no one knows why? Also God knows which rumor is real. So he needs to stick it out and try to get into the first team. A few minutes here and there at this stage of his career isn’t good.
                United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  I compared. One from Schalke/Bayern, the other from Persepolis.
                  One was a promise the other did a good wc in front of world class players.

If we compare Schalke and bayern bench with pp, we can also compare monaco to boavista/antwerp

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    I wish he went to Lyon.
                    sardar said that his agent had conveyed message to Both Lyon and Bayer that he was ready to commit to either side who'd make the trip to Zenit's training camp in dubai to negotiate and finalize a move.... Bayer showed up and Lyon's front office punked-out (regardless of their coach wanting him in his team badly) .... so to be fair that was a pretty easy decision between the two clubs for Sardar and his agent..!!

personally can not stand the boring ass League 1 action and much prefer BL .... and in league1 Lyon are not as big of a league heavyweight club as Bayer is in BL...!!
                    but i must say i was taken back and surprise by Lyon's passionate Fan base and general club culture ... there were soo many of their fans wanting him to come there all over the SM.. which towards the end really warmed me up to the idea of transfer there which i was vehemently against earlier on..!

Comment

He only has himself to blame. German football besides Bayern and at Dortmund is shit-tier and rigid.

Comment

Even Shomurodov in Roma is doing better than SA for a more demanding manager.

Comment

well i suppose the season is still young, team has had a horrid start to season and is in crisis mode still...!! so maybe shitt starts to get better for him at bayer soon enough...??
                          but still his pure superior quality as a player demands much more minutes that the insulting trash this asshole seaone is offering him of late..!!
                          how the fk a joojeh assclown like Holzek or so many other inferior teammates get so much more minutes than him ? or even a rusty new arrival loanee..? that shitt is just not fair..!! :/

probably because they didnt spend a pretty penny on him and feel confident of more than recovering their lousy 2 mil they spent on him offloading him anywhere next ...?

i know it was for most part bayer and lyon in the hunt for his services at the time of his transfer .... but for a Free in 3 months/measly 2 mil immediately, im sure Far better destination clubs woulda relish the chance to capture him had his beorzeh agent played the market better..!!
                          shitt man wasnt it Juve wanting him too at those times but were unwilling to pay more than 5-7mil ..???

think he was soooo eager to gtfo Zenit that he rushed the goddamn transfer..!!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Even Shomurodov in Roma is doing better than SA for a more demanding manager.
                            He replaced Sardar at Rostov (though was there for three seasons). A huge rise since then as he chose to hustle and fight in Genoa.

He has earned his success. Same age as Sardar and now a feared striker in Serie A

Comment

I am not sure why we always overreact. Football, coaches, team selections, and formations are constantly evolving. We don't need to run back to Qatar/Russia at the first sign of adversity. How many times has a player been benched, just to re-gain their starting role and start contributing? Probably happens to every team, every year.

Sardar's situation may not change this weekend (or next CL match), so please brace yourself for more benching and limited minutes. Seoane will probably stick with this current formation/player selection since he's had moderate success over the last few weeks.

But, Sardar can turn that around with good training and solid contribution in any limited chances he's given. Also, if Seoane is sacked (good possibility), that may benefit Sardar as a new coach will bring new ideas, formations, etc.

Also, he wouldn't have been guaranteed starting position at Lyon either. They have Laca, Dembele, Toko Ekambi. This is football at its highest level of competition. Nothing is ever "given" to Iranian players, rather, it has to be earned.

Comment

^ Chand kalameh harfeh hesaab!

Go Sardar!

Comment

Working...
                                X