Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Sardar coming out Played 70 minutes though!

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
      The ESPN commentator is a F***ing moron. Doesn't even say a word about Azmoun. Not even with his perfect passes. It's like he's invisible in his eyes.
      oh man how long are we gonna do this childish shit.

The espn commentator just said he was tremendous today and had a lovely performance with goal and assist.

Comment

espn commentator is giving a lot of credit to azmoun. i like the commentator he’s the opposite of martin tyler, he actually has a personality [emoji23]

Comment

Good game for Sardar Azmoun.

72 mins is the longest appearance in the BL thus far.

First goal.

First assist.

Decent harmony with the rest of the team (but they still can improve their interplay.)

Generally good game by him.

The dam has broken. Soon he will finally play a full game.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Nah, he comes from friggin' Russia and he cannot handle this level. It's clear as daylight. He's a big disappointment.
            Slow your roll mate. It's the worst team in the Bundesliga. They have a -50 GD. We all expected BL to win this. Happy for Sardar...now the task is to do it reliably. I doubt any fan wants bad things for Sardar. We all support and want the best for him and all our stars.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              oh man how long are we gonna do this childish shit.
              The espn commentator just said he was tremendous today and had a lovely performance with goal and assist.
              He did...about 10 minutes afterwards. During the offsides goal, and during the goal itself, he didn't mention Sardar's pass/assist at all. But yes, you're right. 10-15 minutes after he did all that, the ESPN commentator praised him.

Comment

https://www.sofascore.com/bayer-04-l...-furth/bbbsGdb
                Sardar Azmoun
                Fürth 1 - 3 Leverkusen
                23 Apr
                SofaScore
                Statistical rating
                Minutes played
                73'
                Goals
                Assists
                Shots on target
                Shots off target
                Shots blocked
                Dribble attempts (succ.)
                0 (0)
                Touches
                Acc. passes
                14/16 (88%)
                Key passes
                Crosses (acc.)
                0 (0)
                Long balls (acc.)
                1 (1)
                Big chances created
                Ground duels (won)
                2 (0)
                Aerial duels (won)
                0 (0)
                Possession lost
                Fouls
                Was fouled
                Clearances
                Blocked shots
                Interceptions
                Tackles
                Dribbled past
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

good shift by our boy
                  shoulda had another 1-2 assists

fitness and movement and positioning w/o the ball still a bit of a concern but otherwise absolute top class in possession ..!

Comment

A bit risky by Bayer. As soon as Azmoun was taken off for a defensive player, Fürth smells their chance and starts getting dangerous again.

Comment

Definitely not Shick's best game...just cleared a ball instead of scoring it.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Slow your roll mate. It's the worst team in the Bundesliga. They have a -50 GD. We all expected BL to win this. Happy for Sardar...now the task is to do it reliably. I doubt any fan wants bad things for Sardar. We all support and want the best for him and all our stars.
                        Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Schick played too. So did the rest of Bayer and Azmoun stood out and is MOTM. He is the one that turned the match for Bayer Leverkusen and gave them 3 important points. His positioning and gameplay in all the matches has been real good as well, getting himself in positions to succeed. Let's support him after coming from injury, COVID, bad situation with Zenit etc.

The Sardar Azmoun hate is unreal!!!
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He's well ahead on the scoring sites so am guessing unless someone else scores he's down for motm?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

See how easy it is for a proper athlete to get back in shape? For 5 years I am reading excuses about the other one from Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              He's well ahead on the scoring sites so am guessing unless someone else scores he's down for motm?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
                              yes sir

Comment

Singraven (defender) comes on to see out the game. Looks like Azmoun is definitely not behind alario in pecking order (lol) who fails to come off bench today.

Today he was critical. Goal from great pressing, underlining his newfound fitness levels, and a lovely assist. He was dropping deeper off schick usually to connect the play and was doing so brilliantly, one excellent through ball for diaby that became a pre assist (narrowly VARed off) and then made a lovely outside of the boot pass to paulinho for goal #3.

His understanding of when to drop/stretch the play were very good. Still they could have given him some balls in behind (his strength) which I think they will start recognizing much better by start of next season.

I am not worried about his form as we build up to WC. These months were normal for a player who was off for 8 weeks, had covid + illness + injury, and then was dealing with all that while adapting to a new league, team and coach. Now that adapation period is done and he still has 3 important games to help leverkusen clinch CL qualification.

Comment

Working...
                                X