Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah not a bad performance. he really had no turnovers, worked hard off the ball. Leverkusen have just really struggled to break hoffenheim press tonight.

Only once did the players in the back recognize his smart runs into space, tah picked him out but ball was a bit too long and azmoun couldnt reach it for clean contact. They should really look for his speed in behind more often

Comment

sardar subbed out 62'
      meh overall performance today ...granted he was yanked back too deep playing mostly in mf

his fitness/stamina/ workrate leaves much more still to be desired...!! he certainly has to step it up on that front prior to WC..!!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Sardar off in the 64th minute.

It wasnt a bad performance, not like he had turnovers or dumb plays. He just wasnt that involved (largely due to his teammates failing to get him the ball). When he did get the ball, he was fine. His last play was a nice, one touch pass to clear a corner that kickstarted a counter.
        To be honest when i compare him today to his last game sardar did not perform as he did in previous game. I think he did not want to have any physical contact which could cause injury.

In last game he would chase the ball, run after players , get physical with players and deffend . Todays game he did not chase the ball , he did not get physical and he did not run after players to put them on pressure.

He did have good pass accuracy I thought it was 100% but according to Sofa score its 84% (which is still incredible), he did get back and deffend.

Over all he got a low rating of 6.5.

Comment

schick/diaby combo again scores for leverkusen.

2-2

Comment

Sign a top 25 striker, play him as an attacking mid, a position where he has never played before in his career, sub him out because he is ineffective.

Comment

Nice
              moosakootaghi scores the equalizer...

are they still through to CL with a tie..?

Comment

sensational goal by schick.

3-2 leverkusen

Comment

patrick with the winner so far 3-2
                  this dude is a beast

Comment

honestly its important they keep 3rd.

4th goes to CL as well but has to go through a playoff round (or maybe 2?), and those are never a given

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Sign a top 25 striker, play him as an attacking mid, a position where he has never played before in his career, sub him out because he is ineffective.

The other option is benching him, so whats wrong ? And he is clearly not ready for 90 min.
                      I hope you dont expect Sardar to start over Schick who scored 25 goals this Season

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        honestly its important they keep 3rd.

4th goes to CL as well but has to go through a playoff round (or maybe 2?), and those are never a given
                        Really? I thought 4th place gets automatic CL qualification too, per LiveScore's Bundesliga standings table.

Comment

His main competition is the second best scorer in the league in last couple years. Doesn't help either.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

top 25 striker or whatever that makes a couple of runs o nafasesh az koonam dar nemiad..!!
                            not good enough personal fitness and stamina levels for this level of the game yet, im afraid..!!

he Still needs to vastly up his Fitness and Form ... he has everything else required to succeed in this league and beyond levels..

Comment

In the words of the poet “az koon ovordand”.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Really? I thought 4th place gets automatic CL qualification too, per LiveScore's Bundesliga standings table.
                                You are correct
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X