Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good captaining by JB to go over to shoja and ask him wtf that bs was
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

ARJ reaction to Shoja then is all of our reactions

Comment

We have a CB issue folks. Wait till we play a real team

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

wtf ... Shoja ... has totally lost the plot and gone full wack on Crazy

Comment

Man i hope we can score on a counter to close this game!

Comment

Zidane should have started, looks sharper than entire Iraqi team in 5 seconds

Comment

We need yazdani on asap to protect the box and Karim for needed fresh legs up top
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The boys are taking it way to easy IMHO... like they're already celebrating the qualification!

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    Shoja is a liability
                    PAG almost recovered from his injury. Let’s hope he’s remotely the same as he was before and can compete for the position

Comment

Qatari League turns you into dogshit. That's the reality!!!!

Comment

Grass rolling was invented by Iran.

Comment

who that coming in for us ?
                          gotta get shoja out ... especially now sitting on yellow

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                            PAG almost recovered from his injury. Let’s hope he’s remotely the same as he was before and can compete for the position
                            Even if he isn't the same, he can't be worse than Shoja

Comment

Damn we can’t make a follow through pass to save our lives.

Comment

Come on Mehdi he just ruined his own scoring chance with such a poor touch he really didn’t have to try and be fancy there
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X