• Show
Clear All

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
    1 Foolad Khuzestan 5 11 3 2 0 4 1 3
    2 Shabab Al Ahli 5 9 2 3 0 13 6 7
    3 Gharrafa SC 5 5 1 2 2 5 10 -5
    4 FC Ahal 5 1 0 1 4 2 7 -5

Comment

Shahabbasi looks quite decent. Sturdy, versatile young defender, some nice moments on the ball too.

Looks superior to noorafkan if we are after a young LB.

Comment

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
        1 Al Duhail SC 4 9 3 0 1 8 4 4
        2 Taawoun FC 4 7 2 1 1 6 3 3
        3 Sepahan Esfahan 5 7 2 1 2 6 7 -1
        4 Pakhtakor 5 3 1 0 4 5 11 -6

Comment

Ezatolahi should go back to Denmark now then. They can’t progress and the league has been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Shahabbasi looks quite decent. Sturdy, versatile young defender, some nice moments on the ball too.

Looks superior to noorafkan if we are after a young LB.
            Sina is a good CB but not a LB at all. He does not have offensive skills needed for a full back/

He played weak during first half, but he was a saviour wnen moved to CB.

The reason Nekonam used him today as LB was for 2 reasons:
            1-Heydarieh was out.
            2- He was needed for set pieces/corners because they had 3 tall players versus 2.

Comment

One goal in 5 matches? Javad following the CQ school of thought?

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                One goal in 5 matches? Javad following the CQ school of thought?

At the end of the day it points that count, not goals or how pretty your team plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                  Nekounam looking at Ezza on the pitch....."this guy was supposed to be my replacment? "

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
                  Saeid was always overrated.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Taawon was leading 3-2 up to 82 min they conceded 2.
                    Duhail winning is not good for Sepahan.
                    Put almost an end to their chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Saeid was always overrated.

I don't know Iran_19 jan,
                      To me it has been clear that when he is on form TM always plays way better. Look at TM's better games in the past 6-7 years. You can be sure an on-form Saeed is playing as DM.
                      We need him to regain form and he needs to open his eyes and get some real advisors.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        To me it has been clear that when he is on form TM always plays way better. Look at TM's better games in the past 6-7 years. You can be sure an on-form Saeed is playing as DM.
                        We need him to regain form and he needs to open his eyes and get some real advisors.
                        We need him to. But he doesn't need to. Baba Nader is on technical committee remember? Saeed is probably one of the first names on the list. Qatar permanent move coming up. No games until after World Cup. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrelaxxx. For 7 years since he moved to Russia from Spain, we have heard he needs real advisors...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Second this….his TM performances are usually very solid and in lots of them he has been amongst the best players on the pitch. Out of his 44 caps he has had maybe 4-5 not so good matches…the rest have been good or very good
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            We need him to. But he doesn't need to. Baba Nader is on technical committee remember? Saeed is probably one of the first names on the list. Qatar permanent move coming up. No games until after World Cup. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrelaxxx. For 7 years since he moved to Russia from Spain, we have heard he needs real advisors...
                            Why is that profile pic even allowed

Comment

Judging from highlights Aref Aghassi was quite bad and caught out of position or simply making way too many mistakes.

Had hopes for him, but nope.

I'm starting to realize maybe the players Skocic is picking (at least on defense) really are the best we have.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                I think we know he is good enough to easily make TM even without his father. Let's also not forget that we are not exactly stacked in the DM position anymore.

For TM's sake let's hope he goes back to Denmark this summer, gets in shape, stays healthy and regains form.

Comment

Working...
                                X