Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    What ?
    Stra’s teams are struggling in Qatari league and ACL despite having very good players. I’d rather have Mahmoud Fekri over him and I’m not joking.
    He fits right in with tm players
    he can fix thed
    defense
    HE IS ITALIAN EX INTER COACH
    fact of being italian inter hc in his resume
    and he did great with kiseh666666 he knows iranian players metality.
    italy soccer over croticia viches in tm any day.
    we got 1pt bronko in 06 ANOTHER VICH DISASTER WITH THE GENERATION OF SOCCER PLAYERS WE HAD SINCE
    78 1 PT IN WC and 2002 we didnt qualify with a another veich with bronko was assist ofanother veich.

NO MORE VEICHES FOR TM MELLI
    EASTERN EUROPE STYLE never gotten us anything
    we need to stop hiring eastern european coaches
    WESTERN EUROPE HC PLEASE.
    stra fits right in.

getting 1pt n this wc its not disapoitment with skocic.

Comment

I understand Javad has his haters because he doesn't invest in the youth more, but If he can teach a group of five-a-side players how to coherently press and have anything resembling an attacking plan with off ball movement, just imagine what he could have done with the Team Melli talent pool.

Comment

Saeid Ezzy, welcome back to PGPL…

When you have no motivation, no drive, no ambition, no discipline, and care more for prolonged nightlifes and parties, this is what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Saeid Ezzy, welcome back to PGPL…

When you have no motivation, no drive, no ambition, no discipline, and care more for prolonged nightlifes and parties, this is what happens

He wasn't exactly killing it in Denmark this season either. Been out of shape for a while now.

Comment

Koushki with an awful miss from 4 yards out - should have made it 2-0

Now an incredible save off the line from shahabbasi literally just saved a goal
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Gordan best player of today’s match

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Koushki with an awful miss from 4 yards out - should have made it 2-0

Now an incredible save off the line from shahabbasi literally just saved a goal
                With performances like Kooshki's, I'm starting to understand why Javad doesn't play the young guys as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Gordan best player of today’s match
                  shahabbassi has been impressive too….he is 22 years old and I’m liking what I’m seeing today. I hope Skocic and Tott are watching
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Al Gharafa players acting like animals

Comment

Very dirty challenge by Al Gharafa, studs up challenge no attempt at the ball should have been automatic red but we’re talking about Mickey Mouse AFC.

Funny how the kings of grass rolling get uncontrollably angry when we do it to them
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

How the fuck is number 91 of Al Gharafa not redcarded?

Comment

al gharafa deserved to equalize at the end but some crazy saves. #91 got red i think at end

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                            al gharafa deserved to equalize at the end but some crazy saves. #91 got red i think at end
                            I hope so. The guy is completely unhinged.

Comment

al duhail comes back from 3-1 down to win 4-3. sepahan are pretty much out, destiny no longer in their hands. need Pakhtakor to beat al taawoun at least. regardless i dont see sepahan defeating al duhail

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                How the fuck is number 91 of Al Gharafa not redcarded?
                                Finally got it after the game finished when he went up to the ref and grabbed his FIFA patch on his shirt that was the most enjoyable arab koon soozi we have witnessed in a while dameh foolad shadidan garm
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X