Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I don't know Iran_19 jan,
    To me it has been clear that when he is on form TM always plays way better. Look at TM's better games in the past 6-7 years. You can be sure an on-form Saeed is playing as DM.
    We need him to regain form and he needs to open his eyes and get some real advisors.
    The issue is that he is hardly in form.

Against weak Asian teams he might get away with having a pace of snail riding on a back of a turtle, but the midfields of England and USA will run literal circles around him.

I think overall Saeed's overall defensive averageness is not talked about because of how good of a distributor he is. Sadly with all that said, the bar is so low in Iran for DMs that he is still one of the better DMs in Iran.

Comment

One big reason (among others) for failure of Iranian clubs at ACL is miserable conducts of PGL.
      Iranian leagues no longer produce quality players and turne talents into mediocare players without confidence.

Players have become lazy and unproductive. coaches have become comedian and showmen celebrities,
      PGL games are mostly about side issue and happenings outside of field than in the game itself.

PGL games are mostly unattractive, without. qualities
      This system as it is has no bright future and will continue to fail and fall behinds further in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        One big reason (among others) for failure of Iranian clubs at ACL is miserable conducts of PGL.
        Iranian leagues no longer produce quality players and turne talents into mediocare players without confidence.
        Players have become lazy and unproductive. coaches have become comedian and showmen celebrities,
        PGL games are mostly about side issue and happenings outside of field than in the game itself.
        PGL games are mostly unattractive, without. qualities
        This system as it is has no bright future and will continue to fail and fall behinds further in Asia.
        That's not completely false but at the same time, this season was the one of the season we had the most legionnaires outside our league.

Contrary to KSA, our football can only be saved with euro export

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          That's not completely false but at the same time, this season was the one of the season we had the most legionnaires outside our league.

Contrary to KSA, our football can only be saved with euro export
          Please show me where it was false.

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
            Why is that profile pic even allowed
            Why should it not be allowed? Its not 18+ or hateful towards any group of people. Its just an exasperated expression of an enthusiastic and effervescent TM fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I think we know he is good enough to easily make TM even without his father.
              I know he is good enough to make a TM with no other DM options. If there were 2 or 3 JB/Gholi level DMs, he wouldn’t even be stepping onto the field. Let’s be real here.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Why should it not be allowed? Its not 18+ or hateful towards any group of people. Its just an exasperated expression of an enthusiastic and effervescent TM fan.
                Nah it's an ungrateful plastic fan who clearly forgot about Wilmots and how we almost crashed out of WC qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  I hope so. The guy is completely unhinged.
                  I watched the last ten minutes of the game, and that might be the most crazy and disgraceful endings to a match in the AFC champions league. Went totally out of control.

Comment

سهمیه لیگ قهرمانان کشورمان 3+1 شد

Comment

I think the Chinese teams will be off that list soon the way they are playing.

Comment

Finally, A Foulad player made it to round's best.
                        LB !!!

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                        1 Shabab Riyadh 5 13 4 1 0 16 1 15
                        2 Foolad Khuzestan 5 11 3 2 0 4 1 3
                        3 Al Hilal Riyadh 5 13 4 1 0 11 3 8
                        4 Al Faisaly (KSA) 5 9 2 3 0 5 3 2
                        5 Nasaf Qarshi 5 8 2 2 1 6 3 3
                        Best Defence after G5.
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 04-24-2022, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

سهمیه لیگ قهرمانان کشورمان 3+1 شد
                          Hong-Kong ?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Shiri as best LB! What a world.

Comment

How does Nekounam's Foolad play in terms of fluidity? Is there any obvious tactical approach or just similar to Ghalenoi's goozbazi tactics?

Comment

Foolad could have a chance at going far with the defense they play

Comment

Working...
                                X