Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Syria - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.16.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    Haysafi is going to be Shojaei 2.0
    yea, but at least bit more comfortable and useful playing LCM than LB...!
    Its a super conservative game approach relying on mostly his veteran players, but we lead the table and playing away against a dirty ayrab team and need not risk ...!
    besides eskoocher probably still has nightmares from how our last WCQ unfolded against a similar sorta opponent....and how he got his job bailed out by skin of his teeth ...and probably doesnt want to chance getting red carded from the stands as well and sent to the dressing room ..!!

Comment

Its a decent lineup. Noorafkan is a bit of a wild card with his fouls. I would have liked to see Allahyar getting another shot. Its football and anything can happen, but in all probability Iran WILL take all 3 points.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Good to know his closet friends still after 12 games can’t properly explain any tactic or personnel selection and hold on wins vs Lebanon,Bahrain,Iraq and Syria and home draw with korea as reasons nothing he does can be questioned
        Since when breezing through qualifyings is not something to hang on too. How many times have we sailed so smoothly through qualifyings. Only 2018 is what I recall, and everyone including me, wants to build a statue of CQ and put it outside Azadi.

I'll explain exactly what his strategy is as soon as you explain to me what the strategy, tactic and style of Germany, Belgium and France is. I have said this 100 times here, but you don't want to hear, just want to complain. CQ had a defensive style with counter attacks. Similar to most of Mourinho's team. Wiltits had a super offensive style and wanted to outscore the opponents. Skocic strives to have a balanced team, similar to Germany, Belgium and France. We attack from the middle and from the wings, similar to Germany, Belgium and France. We sometimes build up from the back and sometimes go for long balls, similar to Germany, Belgium and France. We don't play ticky tacka (SP) because we don't have the team quality that Guardiola has and we typically play on sh*t fields. Please explain what is it that you are looking for.

Tell me what it is that the best teams do that we don't do as far as tactics.

And complaining about someone's team selection after 11 wins and 1 tie is just sad. Very sad. I am sure if we had gone with your selections, we would have won 13 times in the last 12 games.... geezzzzzzzzzzz....

Comment

boys.... some links please

Comment

I don’t care that it’s a conservative lineup. I care that he’s not even using our best for such a lineup.

Comment

You 2 need to cool it down and stop this argument

Thanks

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Here is an example someone who doesn’t watch TM matches. Omid plays LB and Sadegh plays RB!
              Man, you are clueless…
              Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              You seem to have low ability to think critically. Let me show you where my information came from. Also you seem to jump on bandwagons and judge very quickly. Changing your username doesn't make you any different unfortunately.
              Voila. https://www.instagram.com/p/CWVzjS8g9Bp/
              You see how hajsafi is right in front of Sadegh.... This being said, it does not mean it's the official formation. However, it is what I based my comment on. In the future I will not waste my time explaining myself to people like you.
              Now I hope you start being respectful from now on . Good day
              Yes, your information coming from an Iranian tabloid Instagram page shows your low ability to think critically.

Comment

Does anyone have the link to Aus v China? Want to watch before Iran v Syria kicks off.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                  boys.... some links please
                  Did you read the first post in this thread?

Anyways here is another one;
                  http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcoming/

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I don’t care that it’s a conservative lineup. I care that he’s not even using our best for such a lineup.
                    How can you say that? He hasn’t lost yet? He has the right to do whatever and play however badly he wants since he beat Iraq Syria and Bahrain. If we look pathetic at World Cup then we can remove him, say he had his chance, and go to another World Cup 4 years after that

Comment

Hesgoal.com

Shows all games

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                        Does anyone have the link to Aus v China? Want to watch before Iran v Syria kicks off.
                        Someone told me to subscribe to Paramount+ (around $5-7 per month) and I love it so far! Can watch all Asian qualifiers, champions league, Serie A, Europa league and Brazilian league on demand as well as live. They also post highlights which last anywhere between 3 to 15 minutes.

Comment

ok iran game broadcast finally kicked off on Paramount now

Comment

Ahh, it's been a while since we've seen a Hajasfi NASA shot. Most likely we'll see one (or more) today.

Comment

OMG I hate the lineup, what’s up with Hadji Firouz in the lineup and no Allhayar 🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Horrible lineup.
                                Noorafkan and Hajisafi? I don’t get it at all.
                                its his idea of playing in a more team Defensive shell and Countering .... using Noorafkan and HajSafi on L and Sadegh and Gholi on Right side.... or sending searching high balls to likely isolated Sardar uptop and hope for a the best.

manage the game and bring attacking players from the bench to nick it late ..?
                                so long we dont concede the first goal it may at least salvage us a point..!!
                                But if we concede the first goal, then likely were fooked trying to get it going on attack with that set up, so he'd have to dip into his subs much earlier than expected

Comment

Working...
                                X