Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Syria - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.16.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry guys what was the link for people living in europe? I think it was something with "sport"...

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
      sorry guys what was the link for people living in europe? I think it was something with "sport"...
      the broadcast hasnt started yet, usualy 5 minutes before game starts.. so trry at 16.55 and it will work
      http://www.hesgoal.com/news/91549/Syria_vs_Iran.html
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Good to know skocic is using the advanced footballing schemes of Muhammad Ali to fire us to RO16.

We have to waste 45 mins of each game “tiring out” the mighty iraq Bahrain and Syria by playing like garbage and then we are allowed to play 20 good mins in second half. Have you ever seen or heard of this famous tactic anywhere else in professional football?
        I am sorry that the scheme has not produced results. We should have used some other scheme to have gotten better results and somehow be on our way to qualifying to WC. BTW, my post was more of a joke but good to know that Skocic haters don't let any opportunity go to put him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          I am sorry that the scheme has not produced results. We should have used some other scheme to have gotten better results and somehow be on our way to qualifying to WC. BTW, my post was more of a joke but good to know that Skocic haters don't let any opportunity go to put him down.
          Good to know his closet friends still after 12 games can’t properly explain any tactic or personnel selection and hold on wins vs Lebanon,Bahrain,Iraq and Syria and home draw with korea as reasons nothing he does can be questioned

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Man, you are clueless…
            You seem to have low ability to think critically. Let me show you where my information came from. Also you seem to jump on bandwagons and judge very quickly. Changing your username doesn't make you any different unfortunately.
            Voila. https://www.instagram.com/p/CWVzjS8g9Bp/
            You see how hajsafi is right in front of Sadegh.... This being said, it does not mean it's the official formation. However, it is what I based my comment on. In the future I will not waste my time explaining myself to people like you.
            Now I hope you start being respectful from now on . Good day

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              You seem to have low ability to think critically. Let me show you where my information came from. Also you seem to jump on bandwagons and judge very quickly. Changing your username doesn't make you any smarter unfortunately.
              Voila. https://www.instagram.com/p/CWVzjS8g9Bp/
              You see how hajsafi is right in front of Sadegh....
              Now I hope you start being respectful from now on . Good day
              Yes, your information coming from an Iranian tabloid Instagram page shows your low ability to think critically.

Comment

**You know, I think Skocic is a nice guy and all. Only if he was getting good results and could get us to the top of the table, I could get behind him.

** For the slower bunch, this is called sarcasm!
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Any links other than that hes goal link and the sport one.

Comment

Horrible lineup.
                    Noorafkan and Hajisafi? I don’t get it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Good to know skocic is using the advanced footballing schemes of Muhammad Ali to fire us to RO16.

We have to waste 45 mins of each game “tiring out” the mighty iraq Bahrain and Syria by playing like garbage and then we are allowed to play 20 good mins in second half. Have you ever seen or heard of this famous tactic anywhere else in professional football?
                      Not trying to defend Skocic here but this is actually a tactic which is used by some coaches. Even CQ did that vs Morrocco. Watch his post match press conference. He even mentioned it himself that this was their plan.

Comment

Glad to see Amir getting a shot

Comment

What a bi-khaye lineup
                          sigpic

Comment

He could've at least put Milad at LB. Noorafkan may give a penalty or get a red card. Too risky with him

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                              Not trying to defend Skocic here but this is actually a tactic which is used by some coaches. Even CQ did that vs Morrocco. Watch his post match press conference. He even mentioned it himself that this was their plan.
                              I actually remember morocco game very well. I was there. Against a midfield of hakim ziyech, amine harit, younes belhanda supported by amrabat and hakimi from the full back spots we sat in and frustrated the hell out of them. We beat them physically and mentally while hitting enough times on the counter for them to fear that we were always in the game and dangerous. Their midfield technical capability was too much better than ours to go toe to toe. Hence cq and staff analyzed morocco before the game and chose that lineup and well defined strategy.

Now, what players in the syrian midfield are we really in need of containing today, besides ghost of mahmoud dahoud? And what is there to “assess”? Isn’t that what coach does before the game?

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                                Found it It's sporttotal.tv

Comment

Working...
                                X