Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Do you know why/how he follow one of their new players?
    I think that rumor need to be crushed. No malls in Glasgaw, imagine Ghayedi wearing a /Kilt skirt instead of dishdasha (arabic dress) and roaming Glasgow malls

Comment

I’ve heard Ghaedi is a fan of Irn Bru and battered Mars Bars. He can’t wait to sing the Proclaimers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
        I'm doubting the Allahyar transfers, because those teams could've bought him for way less by getting Zorya to activate the buy clause and buying through them. Even if Zorya's buy option was as high as 3m, a 3.5m offer to them would've worked out vs. having a 5m bid rejected by Fener.
        yea, but if any money laundering involved the highly inflated valuations are plausible obviously as part of the $cheme..! im thinking other interested parties certainly wouldnt wanna pay any more than 4mil or possibly even less..?

Comment

sorta getting some hossain kaabi @LCFC vibes from Ghedi's rumored Celtics interest..!!

Comment

Celtic being interested in Ghaedi would mean scouting as we know it in football is meaningless. He’s literally the last player in TM who would fit in Celtic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Celtic being interested in Ghaedi would mean scouting as we know it in football is meaningless. He’s literally the last player in TM who would fit in Celtic.
              It doesn't seem weird to you that Ghaedi is recently following one of Celtic's signings right after being linked to them?

Comment

Which one of you changed his team to Celtic on Wikipedia 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  I’ve heard Ghaedi is a fan of Irn Bru and battered Mars Bars. He can’t wait to sing the Proclaimers.
                  lol
                  not sure about his wife, but i suppose he would probably walk 500 miles backwards uphill in the snow to get to Celtic Park..! ?
                  not so sure how many weeks he'd last there though before he'd be flown back with both legs in heavy casting..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    lol
                    not sure about his wife, but i suppose he would probably walk 500 miles backwards uphill in the snow to get to Celtic Park..! ?
                    not so sure how many weeks he'd last there though before he'd be flown back with both legs in heavy casting..!?
                    Less than one if his first game was the Glasgow derby.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Which one of you changed his team to Celtic on Wikipedia 😂
                      “Mehdi Francis Patrick Ghayedi”

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        “Mehdi Francis Patrick Ghayedi”
                        I didn’t even notice that bit 😂😂

Comment

Juventus, poll for Zenit's Azmoun

After Federico Chiesa's injury, Juventus began thinking to strengthen the attack. There was a first confrontation between the club and Massimiliano Allegri and the idea is not to buy a real replacement for Chiesa, but a flexible striker. The first name probed is that of Sardar Azmoun.

The Iranian striker, born in 1995, is about to expire his contract with Zenit St. Petersburg and is liked by several teams in Germany and France. The Russian club has asked for time to find a replacement, but the club and Allegri like Azmoun. A possible deal since Juventus, which wants to make a low-cost operation, also has a free slot for non-EU players.

Comment

Here we go baby. Almost a decade spent watching Siberian cretins serve up their version of the game, the pain, the misery, all culminating in this moment. Together, we can now rise out of the ashes like an Islamic phoenix. Tears in my eyes.

Comment

Niiiiice i said several times i had a feeling on Juve!!!!
                              Said several clubs but i had a feeling för Juve its the perfect match! They also usualy bulk up players so az probably gonna get eaven stronger physicaly after next pree season if he goes there. This can be fantastic for us! 😀
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Guarantee Azmoun goes to a team that isn't Newcastle or Lyon...

My guess is he jumps the gun in the summer and joins one of Arsenal, West Ham, Juventus, or Atalanta...

Juventus is my sleeper pick. They are slowly gaining more and more interest in him and fans there love him
                                Well looks like your sleeper pick was right

Iranianarsenal11 🤝 Predicting transfers correctly

Comment

Working...
                                X