Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    How disappointing that one of our biggest talents can only get rumors from a Belgium team or a bottom table championship team...frustrating to be honest

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    Well, what team(s) did you have in mind?

Anderlecht are world-class for player development. Look at a world-class player like Lukaku who Chelsea bought for £97.5m, developed his game at Anderlecht.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      The traditional Japanese player in the list..

Comment

He can't be that big of a talent if our TM manager has afforded him 32 mins of playing time across a total of 13 matches (1,170 mins).

Or at least that will be what bigger clubs may be thinking given they probably aren't aware we have an active terrorist in charge of our team in place of a competent football manager 🥲

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          The traditional Japanese player in the list..
          I watched his games for Santa Clara. Hidemasa Morita is Santa Clara's best player. If there was anyone that should have gone to Wolves, it was him instead of his compatriot Hayao Kawabe. Poor guy was being linked to Porto 2 months ago and Fenerbahce in the summer, now Hull. Will be a huge loss for Santa Clara.

Comment

Well, what team(s) did you have in mind?

Anderlecht are world-class for player development. Look at a world-class player like Lukaku who Chelsea bought for £97.5m, developed his game at Anderlecht.
            Anderlecht is a pretty good destination for a 20 year old Iranian. Especially when you consider our best player is only wanted as a stop gap January signing by the likes of Newcastle or Lyon.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              Anderlecht is a pretty good destination for a 20 year old Iranian. Especially when you consider our best player is only wanted as a stop gap January signing by the likes of Newcastle or Lyon.
              As you mentioned, Azmoun had many chances to get out of Russia in past. If his options are Newcastle or Lyon, then I think he is slightly at fault for not being more ambitious in his choices in the past.

Comment

As you mentioned, Azmoun had many chances to get out of Russia in past. If his options are Newcastle or Lyon, then I think he is slightly at fault for not being more ambitious in his choices.
                Yes. I’m just talking about the current window… Even in the summer better teams were interested in Azmoun. And better teams might be in for Allahyar by the end of the month.

Comment

I haven’t noticed Allahyar in the team’s training photos. He passed his medical on Tuesday. Either he’s there and they’re just not sharing or he’s doing some individual work with transfer pending. Strange that they wouldn’t even announce his return or medical if he was in their plans. In the photo galleries they do make note of other players who are working out individually.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    I haven’t noticed Allahyar in the team’s training photos. He passed his medical on Tuesday. Either he’s there and they’re just not sharing or he’s doing some individual work with transfer pending. Strange that they wouldn’t even announce his return or medical if he was in their plans. In the photo galleries they do make note of other players who are working out individually.
                    Yeah, same. I saw however that he was following a lot of the new FB players on IG.

Comment

There is a big possibility we end with 0 transfer during this transfer window.

So far, only some lousy rumors about Allahyar, azmoun and some trials

Comment

As you mentioned, Azmoun had many chances to get out of Russia in past. If his options are Newcastle or Lyon, then I think he is slightly at fault for not being more ambitious in his choices in the past.
                        Honestly, I think people on this discussion community have way too high of expectations for Azmoun’s transfer. If you look at players from Russia who had similar levels of Success to Azmoun, you can see that they made moves to clubs of similar levels. For example, Quincy Promes eventually signed with Sevilla after dominating at Spartan Moscow. He wasn’t anything special, and after a brief stint at Ajax, he’s back in Russia. Seydou Doumbia was the top scorer in the RPL twice and he only barely got a move to Roma. He only played 13 games for them before bouncing around Europe. He last played in Malta and is without a club. Honestly, if anyone was expecting the likes of PSG and Real Madrid to sign a 27 year old striker from Russia, then you might need to lower your expectations. I understand that he was linked with these huge clubs as a youngster, but there’s a big difference now.

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                          Honestly, I think people on this discussion community have way too high of expectations for Azmoun’s transfer. If you look at players from Russia who had similar levels of Success to Azmoun, you can see that they made moves to clubs of similar levels. For example, Quincy Promes eventually signed with Sevilla after dominating at Spartan Moscow. He wasn’t anything special, and after a brief stint at Ajax, he’s back in Russia. Seydou Doumbia was the top scorer in the RPL twice and he only barely got a move to Roma. He only played 13 games for them before bouncing around Europe. He last played in Malta and is without a club. Honestly, if anyone was expecting the likes of PSG and Real Madrid to sign a 27 year old striker from Russia, then you might need to lower your expectations. I understand that he was linked with these huge clubs as a youngster, but there’s a big difference now.
                          We also had Paredes to psg, witsel to Dortmund too. Certainly others

Comment

Sardar is getting good offers. You can pretend like Newcastle and Lyon is the only serious interest for him but we know for a fact Roma wanted him and he was too expensive for them and that Bayer Leverkusen submitted an EU18 million bid AND agreed personal terms for him (for a guy entering last year of his deal that shows how highly he is rated in some european circles).

We dont know if he ends up at lyon or newcastle, just that lyon submitted official bid for him and newcastle are supposedly considering him.

It makes sense that other interested parties dont really feel pressure to make bid now if he has already indicated to them he will consider their offers for the summer. Such teams would be in direct communication with him personally so much less chance for media to find out about them.

He has done well, continued to improve, and if he leaves russia now it will still give him the perfect window to hit his max potential, as long as he chooses the next club correctly (Which is actually something NOBODY here can know until a year or so down the line at a new club).

Comment

Guarantee Azmoun goes to a team that isn't Newcastle or Lyon...

My guess is he jumps the gun in the summer and joins one of Arsenal, West Ham, Juventus, or Atalanta...

Juventus is my sleeper pick. They are slowly gaining more and more interest in him and fans there love him

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Guarantee Azmoun goes to a team that isn't Newcastle or Lyon...

My guess is he jumps the gun in the summer and joins one of Arsenal, West Ham, Juventus, or Atalanta...

Juventus is my sleeper pick. They are slowly gaining more and more interest in him and fans there love him
                                What about ac Milan?? That's my dream move for him. The aging Zlatan and Giroud can guide him and pass on the torch

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X