Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    never like this no
    I mean off the top of my head I can't think of any national team which has won a competitive match after goals in injury time...

Maybe i'm slow, but the only single game i can remember is 1999 UCL final.

Out of all the positives, surely this bodes well regarding the psychology and gheirat of the players...?

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
      highlight video?
      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...A7%D8%B5%DB%8C

Comment

Everybody praising Amiri now, but when he Got moved up to the midfield and Milad took his spot, everybody was critisizing Skocic and the tactic. Atleast be consistent guys

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          I mean off the top of my head I can't think of any national team which has won a competitive match after goals in injury time...

Maybe i'm slow, but the only single game i can remember is 1999 UCL final.

Out of all the positives, surely this bodes well regarding the psychology and gheirat of the players...?
          Having gheirat when you’re on top is like tits on a fat chick. It doesn’t count!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
            Everybody praising Amiri now, but when he Got moved up to the midfield and Milad took his spot, everybody has critisizing Skocic and the tactic. Atleast be consistent guys
            They are too stubborn to see that! also i don't see any comments about ghoddos.

Comment

With this win, TM is the first team to beat Lebanon after 12 unbeaten games at their home turf

Comment

The moment the PFDC server crashed, I knew something great happened to us

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  The grassrolling got me so mad and i'm sure its the same for everybody. I think fifa should bring a rule that would stop players from grassroling! for example for every grassroll 1+ the time wasted is added on. Pretty sure with that rule we'll see players playing with a broken leg .
                  with that rule : this match would've have 20+ minutes of extra time
                  Agreed, something needs to happen for sure. If they stop the match for a player for an injury I believe the player should go off the pitch regardless always to get medical care and the team needs to play with 10 men until the next substitution opportunity. They can't keep incentivizing this

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    Where are all the Beiro defenders at? Do we all agree it’s time to let Amir have a chance? Beiro has gotten pretty shaky and I got one can’t stand that every time he gets scored on he has his hands up asking for offside.
                    100% Agreed. Beiro needs to Step back...a game with only 1 shot on target and he nearly got scored on twice. He is a liability

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                        haha so true ✔️

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Loved the interview with Lebanon's goalscorer afterwards, hilarious. He thought the mic is still off and seriously said "you should be embarassed, this is fucking lebanon". I think he was talking for Jahanbakhsh and later repeated in the interview that Iran shouldn't celebrate like the defeated a top team as they are only Lebanon. Sonny was pretty Saad it seems .
                          martin jan do you have the clip of that. Would love to see that lol

Comment

I don’t get why people are so quick to say ghoddos proved he shouldn’t play.

In these conditions with zero tactic or game plan he was thrown in there and played badly. He played great vs Bahrain and Iraq and changed those games.

He is a player who needs trust in that position and a few full games to get in sync and show what he is clearly capable of. It’s interesting how nourollahi, arj, gholizadeh can drop dozens of horrific tm games, even amiri when cq first brought him was weak for a while, taremi another example of that. Yet saman is expected to drop motm or else be subbed at half time.

Very weird considering the teams weakest spot is midfield and he is our most technical midfielder getting regular minutes and impacting games at the highest level of european league football. Nourollahi for example had a worse half than ghoddos in my opinion, he literally lofted the ball to absolutely nobody multiple times, yet got the full 90 and a chance to score a crucial goal. Instead ghoddos is first to be sacrificed, probably further damaging his confidence in tm shirt.

Comment

Moharami is not it at RB the guy has cost us 3 goals so far in qualifying, hopefully Skocic replaces Moharami, Alireza B and Gholizadeh in the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                They are too stubborn to see that! also i don't see any comments about ghoddos.

I wanted Ghoddos to get a start, and by half time definitely realized he was playing horrible. I was definitely happy he got subbed but didnt understand why Milo was brought on. But I guess Skocics idea of moving Amiri up definitely worked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X