Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have to say, arj at the moment reminds me of shojaei at his worst..
    tarermi hits the post, him and ezza has been best in iran in this game
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Daaaamn so unlucky. He has Been a beast

We are pressing Them good and creating good chances. I really dont Think we are that bad as you guys make us out to be

Comment

We need to keep pressing. They can break down the defense just need to keep up the pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
          We played defensive vs Arabs because at the time our team was not as good, our best players were khalatbari and Gucci, neither of which would start for us today. Also the defensive game plan vs Arabs helped build our foundation that we saw in 2018. Never forget KING quieroz got 0-0 draw with 10 men in Seoul
          We played defensive against Qatar, China and Syria while we had the likes of Azmoun, Taremi and Dejagah. But I don't care. We beat Korea several times and almost beat Argentina and Portugal. With Skocic, there is no future.

Comment

Get Ghoddos on you chubby croat

Literally no service to our star men. But sure let's leave Jahanbakhsh's underperforming ass on

Comment

Koreans are getting tired at the back. Time to make another change.

Comment

Ezatolahi the only player actually performing hits the bar unfortunately with a beautiful shot
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ezza is having a great game, as well as taremi.

I understand why many think azmoun is playing poorly. Mainly because he isnt tracking back like Taremi does. I believe that is the tactic so Azmoun can essentially "cherry pick".
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                    Daaaamn so unlucky. He has Been a beast

We are pressing Them good and creating good chances. I really dont Think we are that bad as you guys make us out to be
                    Unfortunely we start to late playing like that.

Comment

Skokic would get along well with Joe Biden... Both are always asleep

Comment

need link

Comment

anyone accusing JB of playing poor needs to watch football games more often

this is korea. not syria.
                          a well organized team

Comment

Why not playing like this from the beginning? Do you have to concede a goal before waking up?

What a beautiful play and amazing shot by Azzy. Korea got lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Skokic would get along well with Joe Biden... Both are always asleep
                              Sleepy Sko.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Saeid, a God amongst boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X