Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predicting a 3-0 win against UAE where we completely outclass them. They drew against Lebanon and Syria (which they should have lost), and their main tactic will be playing long balls so that should be pretty straightforward for us tactically to deal with. Yes we need to take this process game by game, but making the UAE win a routine one will greatly increase our confidence going into the S. Korea clash. I think we have a great chance at being the only team left in both groups to have won all 4 of our matches in the qualifying campaign as Japan, Australia, and Saudi will most likely take points off each other.
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Iran 3 UApee 1
      Iran 4 UAEeew 0
      😁👌

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Well Pretty sure skocic rest out (or gave them small amounf of play time) some players against Hong Kong and cambodia. I think Also if resting taremi and using ghaedi instead and resting saeed ezza and using sarlak means we're gonna lose to Weakest UAE team of all time then I simply rest my case

Resting taremi and saeed ezza won't cause any problem. Even if taremi was not on yellow i would pick ghaedi over him for UAE becuase he is the master of taking arabs down. We saw it in ACL and in UAE league.

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
        Defeating UAE is arguably more important than SKorea for securing a top 2 spot, altho beating Korea is always more fun. Regardless I can guarantee Skocic will rest nobody even if they are on yellow cards, expect a full lineup against UAE

Comment

^ I agree with you koka specially about Ghayedi. We could bring Taremi in if we need him late in the game but we need to rest some players for the S. Korea game for sure.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^^^ 100% koka a win against SK means I see you in world cup 2022 . Hopefully we can pull it off in azadi infront of all the sexy ladies in the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by rtalaifar View Post
              I wasn't able to find anything reliable for the last game. Anyone in Canada have any ideas? I'm seeing some restaurants in the Vancouver area are showing this game live this time, so hopefully there is a streaming service now.
              smart tv
              download glwiz
              get free for 1 month
              then 100 a year
              glwiz is the best

Comment

iran fans in uae have
                sold out the iran section
                which they will seat behind
                the goal

Comment

As per what I'm hearing in radio station sport channels in dubai, The UAE team will be defending with counter attacks. They are giving us deserved and very much respect so I'm quite nervous on their plan 😬

Comment

uae will host iran an iraq back to back
                    that is 3 games at home out first 4 matches
                    they will only host 2 more matches rest of the way...for uae have any chance of advancing
                    they need full 6 pt from these 2 matches
                    even 4 points puts them at 6pt with
                    only 2 home matches left
                    skovic said today
                    they are very carefull not to
                    underestimate uae.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                      As per what I'm hearing in radio station sport channels in dubai, The UAE team will be defending with counter attacks. They are giving us deserved and very much respect so I'm quite nervous on their plan 😬
                      Well this would be the most logical tactic. Much like that we did when we faced Spain 🇪🇸 in WC 2018

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                        Another reminder to the UAE:

Abu Musa and the Greater and Lesser Tunbs islands have been part of Iran since at least the Parthian empires and will always belong to Iran, PERIOD.
                        . PLS ADD BAHRAIN AS WELL. ( our Renegade Island)

Comment

52 hours and 40 minutes left
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                            This would be a perfect time to finally give Mehdi Ghayedi a start. Along with Gholizadeh and Taremi.

Don't start Azmoun.

Let our most creative and dribble strong players break down the UAE defensive bunker.

Once we take the lead and UAE starts to open up, bring on Azmoun and sub out Taremi to give him some rest and prevent unnecessary injury.

Comment

folks, let's not get over our heads. We know our history and we know we are not always consistent in terms of performance.

UAE is not a weak team. The fact that they have only collected 2 points so far, means nothing for the game with Iran. They are playing at home and have done a fair bit of preparation. The Brazilians playing for UAE are also decent players.

It will be a close game for sure and we need to go all out and utilize our best players and capabilities to gain the 3 points. If Iran plays with the composure and focus it has demonstrated lately, chance of winning is high.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X