Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 points against UAE is more important than 3 points against S.K.
    I wouldn't mind S.K. winning all their games against the Arab teams.
    The sonner other teams are eliminated the better we are.

Comment

3 days and 8 hours left!

any intervues from the camp out?
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci32E7Pg5Wk
        i really liked the poll and analysis after that, great to have this podcast. it puts the temperature up a few degrees before the games. soon gametime!
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

anyone know which hotel is team melli staying at?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

3 points vs UAE is a must imo, then we can take on SK high on confidence and sorta happy enough with a tie ..! UAE is certainly beatable but like i said before they will come out on fire resisting the likely unavoidable loss eventually..! We just Can not afford to have a Slow Start or come out against them Flat expecting them to just lie down ..... we have to beat them into submission by relentless pressure early and get at least a goal in first half....! then it shouldnt really take much to close out the comfortable win once they are forced to come out of their defensive shell..!
            going to SK with 3/3 wins, then the pressure will all be on SK to get something from our match at home, and we can manage the game like iraq did vs them and force them to push the issue and hit them with a counter goal to undo them..!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
              anyone know which hotel is team melli staying at?
              Burj Al Arab

Comment

I wonder if the Cyclone Shaheen that hit Oman and is moving towards UAE and Saudi would have any impact on game time!

Would anyone living in the region have more info on the subject?

Comment

congratulations
                  to all of iranian womens
                  in the world
                  per yahoo news you can
                  go to azadi and watch s.k
                  match.
                  sekineh booooghet yadet nareh yareh

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    I wonder if the Cyclone Shaheen that hit Oman and is moving towards UAE and Saudi would have any impact on game time!

Would anyone living in the region have more info on the subject?
                    Cyclone alert is over.

Comment

I really hope we beat UAE not only for sporting reasons, but also because they have been abusing Persian history by the way they name their league.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        For the first time in the past 20 years I missed 2 back-to-back TM crucial matches as I was in Istanbul busy with several event. I am glad it won’t happen again. So excited to watch both these matches.

Dear Canada resident members, any suggestion for any possible paid TV channels to watch these 2 games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I wasn't able to find anything reliable for the last game. Anyone in Canada have any ideas? I'm seeing some restaurants in the Vancouver area are showing this game live this time, so hopefully there is a streaming service now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I really hope we beat UAE not only for sporting reasons, but also because they have been abusing Persian history by the way they name their league.
                          not just Persian history only but the history of every country thats worth a damn.

UAE and their Brazilians are going down!!

Tareminho and Azmouninho about to hand a fat L to the sheikhs
                          Last edited by perspolis#1; 10-04-2021, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Another reminder to the UAE:

Abu Musa and the Greater and Lesser Tunbs islands have been part of Iran since at least the Parthian empires and will always belong to Iran, PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by rtalaifar View Post
                              I wasn't able to find anything reliable for the last game. Anyone in Canada have any ideas? I'm seeing some restaurants in the Vancouver area are showing this game live this time, so hopefully there is a streaming service now.
                              Hey fellow Vancouverite. Hopefully our dear Canadian members will share sources

Comment

Folks, thanks but let’s stick to football and TM upcoming matches in particular in this thread. Y’all may proceed the rest in the relevant threads [emoji846][emoji1316]

Comment

Working...
                                X