QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I think he's also suspended for a game too, isn't he?
    Yes - he is.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

why is he suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        why is he suspended?
        Two Yellows during the tournament, means suspension for one game.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Oh. When I looked and saw first card against Iraq, I thought it was from the previous round.

Comment

Ahmad Nour is starting. Ghaedi back to bench after starting and playing 90 minutes in the last game. I watched 2nd half and he did nothing.
            I have read recent reports in Iranian media saying Nour will be extended and Ghaedi will be sold.

Comment

Ahmad Nour is starting. Ghaedi back to bench after starting and playing 90 minutes in the last game. I watched 2nd half and he did nothing.
              I have read recent reports in Iranian media saying Nour will be extended and Ghaedi will be sold.
              Ghaedi if he has any ambition and self respect will go back to Iran and play for Esteghlal.

If not, he should just be forgotten and enjoy his buy 10 get one free card from the local mall Baskin Robbins.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Ghaedi if he has any ambition and self respect will go back to Iran and play for Esteghlal.

If not, he should just be forgotten and enjoy his buy 10 get one free card from the local mall Baskin Robbins.
                He should be forgotten imo, except if he goes in a decent euro league and prove himself there

Comment

“Shoja is out of Al-Rayyan's list to participate in the AFC Champions League after suffering an injury with the Iranian national team, and the player will have surgery on the connective muscles at Aspetar Hospital”

https://twitter.com/AlrayyanSC/statu...68553507708936

Comment

“Shoja is out of Al-Rayyan's list to participate in the AFC Champions League after suffering an injury with the Iranian national team, and the player will have surgery on the connective muscles at Aspetar Hospital”

https://twitter.com/AlrayyanSC/statu...68553507708936
                    He can be out for 3-4 months by initial reports.

Comment

استراماچونی خواهان جذب مهدی قایدی شد.

به گزارش فوتبال برتر؛ استراماچونی سرمربی ایتالیایی*باشگاه*الغرافه از مدیران باشگاه خواسته که اقدامات لازم را برای جذب مهدی قایدی مهاجم ایرانی شباب الاهلی امارات انجام دهند. مهدی قایدی تابستان فصل گذشته با قراردادی 5 ساله از تیم استقلال راهی این باشگاه شد اما اکنون شرایط خوبی در این باشگاه ندارد و در اکثرا بازی*ها نیمکت نشین بوده است.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb7YtyqOs6B/

Comment

A little bit of Chossein Kanaani gonde goozi before the World Cup.

I really want to see if he backs up what he says and walks the talk at the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

A little bit of Chossein Kanaani gonde goozi before the World Cup.
                          I really want to see if he back up what he says and walks the talk at the World Cup.
                          Respect for our players and their positive attitude. A can do attitude is the first step towards getting results.

Comment

Hossein K. started in a cup game against a 2nd division Qatari team. His team lost 0-2. Kinda fell asleep for the 2nd goal.

Comment

Not that we didn’t know, but his coach confirms it:

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Not that we didn’t know, but his coach confirms it:

The sad thing is he doesn’t even care. Guy like this should not be called up to TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X