QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I am sure ghaedi is regretting not having joined a qatari club now.
    Hamash yek asghaaldooni ast.

Nazare bande.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

LOL Shoja got dropped completely by Al Rayyan..

Not sure what his plan is now.. maybe Persepolis can open a spot for him

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Shoja is out injured. Started the last match on Friday before he got subbed due to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Dropped as in not in squad or completely released from the club?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Dropped as in not in squad or completely released from the club?
              I believe they dropped him to the reserves due to his injury, as Leicester city stated.

But I think once he’s back from injury they want to move on from him

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Al Arabi would be nice to be closer to his countrymen. Otherwise a move back to Perspolis or Sepahan wouldn't be bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  I thought the qatari league was suspended until November. Fake news?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I thought the qatari league was suspended until November. Fake news?
                    Cup matches and/or ACL.

Comment

Emir Cup final. Saeed is on the bench for 3rd game in a row and then right into the starting 11 of our national team.

Comment

I think saeid is still recovering from injury. The way they had him back on the pitch immediately after it was reported he’d be out for a few weeks-month at least, with heavy wrapping around knee was concerning

As for shoja nice that unemployed unwanted guy gets TM callup over some young talented CBs we have in our league

Comment

Its weird because he played a full 90 after the injury. Its possible he wasn’t ready or it got worse. But if its thats bad why is he training with the team and playing at all, even from bench? And Skocic wouldn’t be inviting him either right?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Its weird because he played a full 90 after the injury. Its possible he wasn’t ready or it got worse. But if its thats bad why is he training with the team and playing at all, even from bench? And Skocic wouldn’t be inviting him either right?
                            I think he's also suspended for a game too, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I think he's also suspended for a game too, isn't he?
                              Don’t think so.

This could actually be an interesting game. Al Duhail’s coach is ex Porto/Shakhtar Luis Castro. Decent players on the field too.

https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=one

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                Don’t think so.

This could actually be an interesting game. Al Duhail’s coach is ex Porto/Shakhtar Luis Castro. Decent players on the field too.

https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=one
                                I meant versus Korea.

Comment

Working...
                                X