No announcement yet.

Futsal World cup is about to start!!!! SEP 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had them on 5 fouls for such a long time, which means the next foul would have been a penalty from the second penalty spot. Not only did we not get them to commit that 6th foul in the 2nd half, but we could not take advantage of the fact that they could not tackle aggressively as a result. Don't know why we retreat into our shell like a turtle whenever we are up a few goals.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
      I am sorry it wasn't the coach's fault... we had MANY I mean many chances to score and did not finish. The lack of finishing can't be blamed on the coach. It's like when basketball player misses god damn lay up.
      Kazakhstan missed many more chances than we did. It’s futsal it happens. But that’s the reality we needed to press and put pressure on their goal instead we just sat back and hope for counter attacks!

Comment

Poor tournament..not strong from the beginning...the coach needs to be fired

Comment

that gutless, pathetic 2nd half approach is on the Coach, imo..!! or lack of team fitness/fatigue..??

we came out flat as fk in 2nd and never could recapture the lively form that had us leading at HT barring few sporadic minutes here n there..!

Comment

It was peak k**ngoshadi.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
              That one player that took a dive needs to get suspended from TM for the rest of his life. Mistakes can happen but stupidity is unforgivable. He was the main reason for our defeat today. This loss reminds me of our 0-3 loss against Japan in AC 2019. We could've won the match today and even beat Portugal in 1/2 final but unfortunately the lack of our player's intelligence bites us once again.
              Omid jaan.. .I know you are pissed va hagh daary... we lack speed in this game and its because of poor conditioning. If you watched the Por-Spain match, you could see their speed in the 2nd extra period of overtime was alot more than our boys in the first half. We have talent but just like koshty our boys are not conditioned. As for the Asian Cup game against Japan, sure there was that mental lapse in the game that resulted in the first goal... However, I respectfully disagree that the way Carlos had prepared TM was to defend and counter. If you scored early against TM when Carlos was our coach, we had little to zero chances of coming back.

Comment

"Na be oon Shoori-yo Shoori, na be in bi-namaki"

Bold forward and open play against Uzbekistan and parking the bus and relying on counter against Kazakhstan!?
                Sorry but the coach got this wrong. When we needed to mix deep defending with full on attack we continued with a monotonous rhyme. How much we needed Tayebi.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The only thing that hurts is the way we loose, when we barely attack and score on counters in most games then this will be the outcome. But maybe we should be happy we come this far in most Futsal WC... We play against these half Brazilian teams and still manage to screw them from time to time... This time was not our tournement with strange refreeing and some injured players. . Dont forget we will be back and we allways perform well in Futsal. I am proud anyway. Until next time around!!

Comment

This team wasn't good, we all knew and found out more after Uzbek match. They didn't even face any top team before semi and got totally dominated by rejected brazilians.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't forget before the flop/foul that led to 2-2, we had a very EASY chance to go up 3-1 and maybe kill the game off. too bad he went for chip instead of the goal. brazilian goalie was very very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        This team wasn't good, we all knew and found out more after Uzbek match. They didn't even face any top team before semi and got totally dominated by rejected brazilians.

We did face the Argentinians in a game that neither side wanted to win!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          It was peak k**ngoshadi.
                          yea man that heartless, koongoshaadi 2nd half performance was so gut wrenching..!! no none was hustling, making extra runs, passes nor opening themselves up for a pass or anything ..!
                          like i said ya coachemoon rid baa oon tactikesh for 2nd half, yaa it was team fatigue/lack of fitness..!!? probably a bit of both.? but we didnt look nearly as lifeless in our last games 2nd half .... so i'd be more apt to blame the chicken-shitty lifeless 2nd half (supposedly Coach's half..!!) performance on our coaching..!

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                            We did face the Argentinians in a game that neither side wanted to win!
                            That was meaningless game.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                              Omid jaan.. .I know you are pissed va hagh daary... we lack speed in this game and its because of poor conditioning. If you watched the Por-Spain match, you could see their speed in the 2nd extra period of overtime was alot more than our boys in the first half. We have talent but just like koshty our boys are not conditioned. As for the Asian Cup game against Japan, sure there was that mental lapse in the game that resulted in the first goal... However, I respectfully disagree that the way Carlos had prepared TM was to defend and counter. If you scored early against TM when Carlos was our coach, we had little to zero chances of coming back.
                              What I meant was that in the match against Japan we also got scored due to our players stupidity. Instead of stopping and discussing with the ref, they could've continued to play. That's how Japan was able to score the first goal. I can accept defeat but not if it's like that. People are always saying that TM's biggest problem is either passing or the lack of good midfield players or the discipline etc. but what about our player's low IQ? AC 2015 is another example. Why did Pooladi need to dive like that and receive a red card? This kind of defeats will follow me until my last breath and I suffer from losing like that. I would rather see us getting dominated the whole game and lose 6-0 than losing like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                yea man that heartless, koongoshaadi 2nd half performance was so gut wrenching..!! no none was hustling, making extra runs, passes nor opening themselves up for a pass or anything ..!
                                like i said ya coachemoon rid baa oon tactikesh for 2nd half, yaa it was team fatigue/lack of fitness..!!? probably a bit of both.? but we didnt look nearly as lifeless in our last games 2nd half .... so i'd be more apt to blame the chicken-shitty lifeless 2nd half (supposedly Coach's half..!!) performance on our coaching..!
                                Fitness is a good point too. Could very well have been that.

Comment

Working...
                                X