Our powerplays is so weak. Haven’t been able to do anything in 2 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OMG we almost tied it. Fuck this shit. Played like cowards

Comment

To me it’s on the coach. Such a coward!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sigh... that dive started our loss. Poor performance in the 2nd half.

Comment

It's done. As usual we went ahead and tried to sit back and relax. Kaz deservedly won this game.

Comment

The draw couldn't have been easier and we still shit the bed.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Really poor second half by Iran... Kazakhstan deserved the win honestly.

Comment

was a really bad game by us we barely played. Just deffended and lost the ball each time we countered on them.. Really sad about how the team plays.. I dont think Taebi or anyone else would have chaged the outcome much. We lacked hunger in the whole tournement compared to last time around. Cant really say the other team was better, they sucked to and will get trashed in semifinals

Comment

Well deserved Kazakhstan.

Very poor play and coaching by our team.

Comment

That one player that took a dive needs to get suspended from TM for the rest of his life. Mistakes can happen but stupidity is unforgivable. He was the main reason for our defeat today. This loss reminds me of our 0-3 loss against Japan in AC 2019. We could've won the match today and even beat Portugal in 1/2 final but unfortunately the lack of our player's intelligence bites us once again.

Comment

Pathetic performance.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I am sorry it wasn't the coach's fault... we had MANY I mean many chances to score and did not finish. The lack of finishing can't be blamed on the coach. It's like when basketball player misses god damn lay up.

Comment

Well it was fun as long as it lasted, you throw away a 2-0 lead and thats how it goes. Anyways, now it's time for TM and WCQ in some days.

Comment

Kholaseee ridaaaaan, fucked my evening

Comment

I’m honestly glad it’s over. Even against USA, who aren’t that great a team, we played defensively up 3-2. Sorry but I got flashbacks of Mourinho 2012 era watching this World Cup. It was boring and stressful to watch Iran because all we did was defend in our own half. Every damn game! Our best stretch was the 8 minutes against Argentina when we attacked in second half. It’s a shame because I think we have some quality attackers but when you just sit back and defend you can’t see them in action. Yeah we had some injuries but after the 1st goal kazakhstan scored we should have started attacking. Instead we started to play a little once we went down 3/2 lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X