Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://fbref.com/en/comps/64/stats/...o-League-Stats

Found this cool website that shows goals/assists for various leagues... including the IPL. Thank me later

Comment

judging from extended highlights it was another solid showing by Mohammad Khodabandelou in the heart of Zob ahan midfield. Nearly scored at around 9:20 and made a great chance at 12:30 with nice give and go.

22 years old, physically competent, great engine and ball recovery skills, but also increasingly impactful on offensive end with chance creation, strong shots from distance.

With Yasin he has been the best central midfield prospect in the league (although Yasin is more of a 10 than an 8). I prefer to see him included over highly 1 dimension type players with very low ceiling (Kamyabinia, Sarlak) at least for extended lists we have seen recently.

Combination of khodabandelou,soltanimehr, Yasin is very strong midfield base for u23 in upcoming matches.

Comment

wishful thinking upcoming u23 with what coach, what prep, no1 watching... sad sad times as per usual

Comment

tomorrow morning pacific
          time there will be 2 mouth
          watering doubleheaders.
          first in tabriz
          ss JAM nadideh will play tt 6am
          then at 8am lions of iran persepolis
          will play aluminum.
          ss 41pt
          pp 38 pt

ramin rzaian will make his
          pp debute.

Comment

Mes Rafsanjan dominating foolad, Skocic should test some of their players Azarbad, Hosseini and Aliyari are quality players.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
              Mes Rafsanjan dominating foolad, Skocic should test some of their players Azarbad, Hosseini and Aliyari are quality players.
              Hmm or maybe we could test Rabiei in TM instead of Skocic?

Wouldn’t be a downgrade 😂
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Perspolis line-up vs Aluminium

Lak
                Rezaeian - Faraji - Hananov - Aghaei
                Pahlevan - Kamyabinia - Sarlak - Amiri
                Abdi - Torabi

Comment

I hope Ramin finds his form and kills it in the Persian Gulf League, we can use him as a right-back backup.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Hmm or maybe we could test Rabiei in TM instead of Skocic?

Wouldn’t be a downgrade 😂
                    Could actually see him with Sepahan or U23.

Comment

Youtube live stream Perspolis VS. Aluminium Arak Live Match

Comment

GOOOOAL! Nice poacher goal by Pakdel

Perspolis 1:0 Aluminium

Comment

Finally, we broke through. Aluminum had been defending admirably until now.

Comment

quality of these games is so incredibly low. Surprises me every time I watch. Besides the odd young player (for PP it looks to be Vahdat and occasionally Abdi) the actual base level of the players on the field is scary advert for state of our domestic football

Comment

Reza Asadi, why does Golmo love him so much?

Amiri and Torabi have been excellent for us today.

Comment

Of course Asadi goes and scores as soon as I criticize him, but he's still been terrible today (and most of the season).

Comment

Working...
                                X