Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
    Will he say the same thing about the Nowrooz Cup?
    They already create the khomeyni cup with our wcq group

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
      Will he say the same thing about the Nowrooz Cup?
      One thing Politics has taught us, is that economis is married to it and the petro money is the real reason behind all these slogans, so when Infantino goes to Qatar ( and is bribed beyond his Jeff Bezos dreams) of course he will Promote a third rate cup played by third rate teams! Iran on the other hand has no money to offer as 99% is stolen from within and smuggled across the globe! We can have a Norooz cup with 6 euro teams as well as Japan, Australia, Iran and even Turkey and it will be ignored all the way

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        Iran on the other hand has no money to offer as 99% is stolen from within and smuggled across the globe!
        so true

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          From 2016 post about NPD

defenitlely he suffers from that
          illness which is not consider mental
          health its part of overall big picture.
          also iranian coaches/playersthat in my opinion
          suffer from this illness as well
          are ali parvin, maylikohan,amir galenoie
          khodad azizi,ali karimi.i tell
          you majority of them wouldnt have accomplish
          have of they accomplish if it wasnt for
          this illness AND THEIR BEHAVIR IS APPEALING TO FANS.there was time in my life i would of
          donated my kidney to ALI PARVIN.
          in forgien coaches jose murihnio lol

Comment

The AFCON 2021 will take place in Cameroon starting January 9 to February 6, 2022. CQ will have his full contingent of players. Best of luck to him and the Pharoahs

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              The AFCON 2021 will take place in Cameroon starting January 9 to February 6, 2022. CQ will have his full contingent of players. Best of luck to him and the Pharoahs
              AFCON? seriously? they should be focused on WCQ! hope nobody gets hurt at this tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                AFCON? seriously? they should be focused on WCQ! hope nobody gets hurt at this tournament
                My understanding is that AFCON is a very prestigious tournament and title for the participants and winner, respectively (Having said that, there is some concern that Euro clubs won't release their players for AFCON due to COVID)

Comment

It‘s possible that they will cancel the AFCON for several reasons. First reason is, that the majority of quality african players either play in England or in France & the white rich man don‘t want their star players to be absent for quite some time and risk injuries. The other reason is, that the rich white man can use the covid-hoax and the rising omnikron bullshit numbers as a pretense to call it off. The other reason is, I heard there are some political problems in Cameron, something similar like a civil war. Lets see what happens in the end. The African Qualifiers will be fun to watch though!

Comment

No to neocolonialism!

Comment

مصر
                      مصر
                      lets go egypt win the cup
                      egypt been my fav african
                      team since their 2-2 draw
                      with crazy holland team of gulit
                      van basten rickard and many more
                      in 1990 wc.plus iran shah
                      married an egyptian princess
                      so that bond is there between
                      these 2 nations for ever.
                      now they have cq
                      lets rock and roll in jan
                      it be fun

meser

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                        It‘s possible that they will cancel the AFCON for several reasons. First reason is, that the majority of quality african players either play in England or in France & the white rich man don‘t want their star players to be absent for quite some time and risk injuries. The other reason is, that the rich white man can use the covid-hoax and the rising omnikron bullshit numbers as a pretense to call it off. The other reason is, I heard there are some political problems in Cameron, something similar like a civil war. Lets see what happens in the end. The African Qualifiers will be fun to watch though!
                        Come on, there was already an afcon two years ago, while we had only one asian cup and one euro cup. Not only we don't care about afcon, but no need to have two of them between two wc

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Come on, there was already an afcon two years ago, while we had only one asian cup and one euro cup. Not only we don't care about afcon, but no need to have two of them between two wc
                          as soccer fan only watch
                          national team matches
                          its agreat tournment

Comment

Young Iraqi diaspora player for Man U. Looks like his daddy wants him to play for Iraq. Skocic best watch his tapes

Comment

It's good for Asian football that dual-nationals accept callups. Brings the entire quality up

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Young Iraqi diaspora player for Man U. Looks like his daddy wants him to play for Iraq. Skocic best watch his tapes

Yeah play the kid against us without any prior play with the teammates. I've followed him as a United fan he is very raw still.

This tactically would be terrible if he started against us, in that would be essentially giving up the midfield to us.

Comment

Working...
                                X