Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good! I rather se Japan make it than Ass-tralia..
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Kudos to Japan for digging themselves out of what would’ve been a deeper grave. I would much rather have Australia and Japan go through directly.

Comment

I agree. I hate Australia so much. They are still talking bullshit about our win over them during the 98 world cup qualification

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        good! I rather se Japan make it than Ass-tralia..

Comment

I want Japan to make it through because they usually perform well in the world cup and score points for Asia.

If Australia beats KSA in a couple weeks, then it will turn into a three team race for the first two seeds. But even the third seeded team will have a decent chance of making it to the world cup through the playoffs.

Comment

Syria v Lebanon just kicked off. Lebanon’s fourth away game in a row I think. They haven’t scored yet but have only conceded one goal .

Comment

There is no way this syria/lebanon game ends in a draw. Both teams are all out attack.

Comment

1-0 Syria 30th minute. Goal from Omar Kharbin

Comment

I wish all Arab teams in our group playing today all the good luck and 1-1 or 0-0 results. :-)

Comment

Syria wirh Al Somah and Khirbin have a good shot at finishing third. Their next games against Iraq will be very interesting

Edit; as I say that Lebanon goal. Please keep drawing with each other Arabs lol

Comment

Lebanon scores 2 in 2 minutes! they are up 2-1.

Comment

Lebanon scores two goals in two minutes to finish the first half 2-1 against Syria
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Oman are drawing 1-1 against Vietnam in the other group too.

Comment

Saudi stands a chance today to give it to Australia and Japan and sit on top!

We have to admit, Group B is tougher than Group A.

Comment

Don’t want Lebanon coming with any momentum at all into our game with them next. Where are there home games being played ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                Saudi stands a chance today to give it to Australia and Japan and sit on top!

We have to admit, Group B is tougher than Group A.
                                It’s not even close, we were very very lucky. Maybe Iraq is slightly better than China but that’s it. Every other team is better ranking wise (Oman>Lebanon, Vietnam> Syria, Saudi >>>>>uae, etc)

Comment

Working...
                                X