Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End the Branko vs CQ war baba Oman couldn't even keep a lead in their group and their chances are basically zero now

Comment

I'm wondering, how we are going to have the world cup the way that covid is going, they are already several postponed games in English premier league, the way things going don't be surprised if world cup gets postponed.

Comment

Comment

I must admit Qatar has improved 10000% over the Qatar we played with in 2018 WC qualifiers, I saw their game against a very organized Algeria and they got very unlucky ( especially after saving a penalty and missing the rebound ! ) I can tell you right now they are on par with a rejuvenated Saudi Arabia and they can easily demolish the likes of Syria, Iraq and even Uzbekistan . they learned alot over the last 2 years. I really wish we play them for a warm up ( in absence of playing decent Euro teams!) They will give us a run for the money !

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            I must admit Qatar has improved 10000% over the Qatar we played with in 2018 WC qualifiers, I saw their game against a very organized Algeria and they got very unlucky ( especially after saving a penalty and missing the rebound ! ) I can tell you right now they are on par with a rejuvenated Saudi Arabia and they can easily demolish the likes of Syria, Iraq and even Uzbekistan . they learned alot over the last 2 years. I really wish we play them for a warm up ( in absence of playing decent Euro teams!) They will give us a run for the money !
            qatar has improved
            GOLKHONEH STYLE
            they trained 1 through 23 players there is no back
            up players once these players are gone they be back in uae and iraq level 2nd level asian teams

Comment

The results of this tournament are meaningless.
              Even Syria beat Tunisia, which is now a finalist.
              Last edited by Nokhodi; 12-16-2021, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Iraq FA confirms that Željko Petrović will remain as Iraq manager for the remainder of the Asian Qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  You do realise that this was algeria's 3rd team! not even 2nd team but third team.

Algeria missing like 19 main players like Riyad Mahrez, Slimani , Benrahma ... etc... And qatar came in with full power and all of their squad!

IMO qatar has worsen since asian cup 2019! Beating Japan in the finals has been their best result so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                    And how long has he been the coach of Egypt?
                    Not long but the he is 1 for one for just reaching his limit of not going beyond Semifinal. Remember his disastrous result with Columbia or his run with Portugal in world cup with star studded team of Figo, Ronaldo, Pepe? Yes he is desciplined, he brings law and order to the team as well as fighting spirit. With all that he bring stress and choking when it matters. Egypt may make the world cup under him but that would be it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Exactly. The only benefit for CQ was giving some young players their debuts and using the tournament as an audition for the AFCON squad in January.

Comment

I gotta say though, the Qatar pitches and cameras look really good. Disgusting that they were built by literal slave labor though. It makes me conflicted about whether I want to go to this WC for that reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Even Syria beat Tunisia, which is now a finalist.
                          It was clear from beginning that it was between 3 North African countries and egypt. Even with their B teams of mixture of A& B....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

FIFA president Gianni Infantino is to appear on both sides of an Arab Legends v World Legends match in Qatar tomorrow, alongside the likes of Sami Al Jaber, Andrea Pirlo, Tim_Cahill
                            , and what would appear to be the 69 year old former Emir of Qatar

این دیدار از ساعت 20 امروز در ورزشگاه الثمامه یکی از میزبان های جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ شروع می شود.

مهدوی کیا مقابل منتخب ستارگان جهان (عکس)

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال امید ایران در دیدار نمادین امشب در یکی از ورزشگاه*های میزبان جام جهانی 2022 به میدان می رود.

Comment

Y Mkia & Infantino ?

Infantino has Arab wife but Mkia? just because his first name is arabic> ?

Comment

So now Mahdavikia is an Arab too? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X