Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland (with players from united, Liverpool, arsenal and other PL) is losing at home against israel!

Btw Israel has some legionnaires in top4 league

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Scotland (with players from united, Liverpool, arsenal and other PL) is losing at home against israel!

Scotland has never been a footballing powerhouse. Their results are inconsistent at best. Their tie against England in Wembly was one of their most impressive achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Scotland has never been a footballing powerhouse. Their results are inconsistent at best. Their tie against England in Wembly was one of their most impressive achievements.
        Not just inconsistent but also least passionate about their national team among all Home Nations, there seems to something wrong with their team culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
          Not just inconsistent but also least passionate about their national team among all Home Nations, there seems to something wrong with their team culture.
          Nah, they're just way more into rubgy than football.

Comment

They've got some serious top class talent now in Tierney, Robertson, McTominay, Gilmour and McGinn. Great result 🥲

Comment

Scotty McTominay my Manchester United boy sinks Israel at the last second 3-2FT.

Singlehandedly might have prevented them going to the World cup and creating an issue for TM with groups. Thank you lad

Comment

Scotland 3-2 Israel: Hampden Park sent into raptures as Scott McTominay secures LAST GASP winner to move Steve Clarke's side a step closer to a World Cup play off place. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...SP-winner.html

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Scotty McTominay my Manchester United boy sinks Israel at the last second 3-2FT.

Singlehandedly might have prevented them going to the World cup and creating an issue for TM with groups. Thank you lad
                  Yeeesss

Comment

Portugal vs Qatar starting soon

Comment

Livestream: https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=one
                      Last edited by Leicester City; 10-09-2021, 12:11 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Portugal vs Qatar starting soon
                        Qatar is very very weak. Look very amateurish

Comment

Qatar is very very weak
                          I don't completely agree, for a country that is outside of "Asia Top 4" they have really progressed over the years thanks to their football federation's proper investment in footballing academies and footballing infrastructure. They won Asian Cup 2019 with a dominant performance, held Paraguay to draw at Copa America, and nearly made the finals of the Gold Cup. I don't think a friendly vs Portugal is necessarily reflection of them being weak, but rather Portugal being stronger side with world class players.

Comment

I don't completely agree, for a country that is outside of "Asia Top 4" they have really progressed over the years thanks to their football federation's proper investment in footballing academies and footballing infrastructure. They won Asian Cup 2019 with a dominant performance, held Paraguay to draw at Copa America, and nearly made the finals of the Gold Cup. I don't think a friendly vs Portugal is necessarily reflection of them being weak, but rather Portugal being stronger side with world class players.
                            From what I see tonight they don't look good at all. Defender miss lots of clearance, they can't keep the ball even when they aren't under pressure.
                            I looked to their last results. They played friendlies left and right, plus copa america, gulf cup, gold cup, euro wcq. Except one or two good results nothing impressive and a very bad showing tonight

Comment

Man ham ghaabol daram. Pishraft kardan.

Amma khosh-halam ke Porteghaal daare beheshoon neshoon mide ke dar jaame jahani hich maali nakhand bood.

Bazikonhaashon oghdei hastand va raftareshoon ba bazikonhaaye TM khoob nist.

Goore pedareshoon.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Gole sevvome Porteghaal.

Va dobare migam: goore pedare teame mellie Qatar.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X