Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imagine if today, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, SR Croatia, SR Macedonia, SR Montenegro, SR Serbia, and SR Slovenia were Yugoslavia again. They would be a football powerhouse.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Today's game China vs Australia:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Damn useless Norway

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Damn useless Norway
          Haaland is injured so he missed both games Without him they don’t have a good striker

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

What happened to the powerhouse of China? The oncoming domination of football by the Chinese? A 3rd rate English CB and a Brazilian mango merchant?

Comment

Not sure about some of these odds, but interesting viewing nonetheless

Comment

Tyias Browning is Chinese.

Browning was born in Liverpool, England.[1] He attended the same school as his Wigan Athletic teammates Lee Nicholls and Jack Phillips.[5] He is eligible to play for China national football team because his maternal grandfather Ying-Wing Chiang (1939-1992), a chef in Macclesfield, England, is a Cantonese emigrated from Meige Village, Xinhui County, Republic of China.[4] His maternal grandfather married a Black British woman

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  Tyias Browning is Chinese.

Browning was born in Liverpool, England.[1] He attended the same school as his Wigan Athletic teammates Lee Nicholls and Jack Phillips.[5] He is eligible to play for China national football team because his maternal grandfather Ying-Wing Chiang (1939-1992), a chef in Macclesfield, England, is a Cantonese emigrated from Meige Village, Xinhui County, Republic of China.[4] His maternal grandfather married a Black British woman
                  But of course he is. He's got the grandfather and the bloodline.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

But of course he is. He's got the grandfather and the bloodline.
                    So why include him? I agree the Brazilian players are naturalized and just recruited

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      So why include him? I agree the Brazilian players are naturalized and just recruited
                      I simply posted pictures of the game. I didn't make any commentary on them

Comment

Anyone watching canada v mexico ?game is being played in Edmonton. It feels like -15 and it was snowing. Genius planing by canadian federation. Do you think Irans federation could ever care or be smart enough to use something to team mellis advantage ? Lol
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          Anyone watching canada v mexico ?game is being played in Edmonton. It feels like -15 and it was snowing. Genius planing by canadian federation. Do you think Irans federation could ever care or be smart enough to use something to team mellis advantage ? Lol
                          canada has a goofy looking goalie out of the
                          80s

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            canada has a goofy looking goalie out of the
                            80s
                            Milan Borjan
                            Born in Croatia
                            Plays for Red Star
                            Decent keeper.
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              From 2000-2003 TM Played a few games in Tabriz. We weren't really good, but considering the colder weather there, it would be a great idea.

Also great job Canada. 2nd Half is going to be tough.

Comment

[QUOTE=persiangodfather;2777414]Anyone watching canada v mexico ?game is being played in Edmonton. It feels like -15 and it was snowing. Genius planing by canadian federation. Do you think Irans federation could ever care or be smart enough to use something to team mellis advantage ? Lol[/QUOTE

I’m sure they did that on purpose.

Comment

Working...
                                X