Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Lebanon win their next game and UAE lose against Iraq.
    That will leave Lebanon with a good chance of reaching the playoffs on matchday 10 against us in Azadi.

That will be a perfect opportunity to crush their dreams and teach them a lesson, for their disgraceful behaviour in the first game.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      That will leave Lebanon with a good chance of reaching the playoffs on matchday 10 against us in Azadi.
      That will be a perfect opportunity to crush their dreams and teach them a lesson, for their disgraceful behaviour in the first game.
      Disgraceful behaviour? What did they do?

All I remember is that stupid comment by sooony sad.

Did I miss anything?

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
        Disgraceful behaviour? What did they do?
        All I remember is that stupid comment by sooony sad.
        Did I miss anything?
        Well judging by your comment, it seems you missed the whole game.
        They were grassrolling for nearly 30 out of the 90 minutes.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Wow, that is incredibly vindictive, man. You want results to go Lebanon's way, to improve their slim hopes of qualifying only for us to kill their dream... All because of some dark arts - in a one off game that we won anyway - that many teams have done to us (and we've done to better opponents than us) in the past.

I hope I don't end up in your bad books. Hell hath no fury like a Peiman scorned

Comment

Lookman approved to switch from England to Nigeria ahead of Ghana match.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...geria-26207481

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
              UAE sacked their head coach Van Marvyk today
              Chi shod? I thought they said they’re the greatest and they would be able to beat Iran with their hands tied behind their backs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Chi shod? I thought they said they’re the greatest and they would be able to beat Iran with their hands tied behind their backs.
                naamidonam

Comment

I'd like those scenario and let's grassroll and f%% them up in the last game

Comment

Ahly absolutely destroying Al Hilal😂

Comment

Ahly just destroyed Al Hilal 4-0. What champions of Asia??? [emoji19][emoji57][emoji55][emoji58][emoji52][emoji2955][emoji850]

https://youtu.be/tmvRuQ1Y-Sg
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                        Ahly absolutely destroying Al Hilal[emoji23]
                        In all fairness they played majority of match with 9 players...lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          In all fairness they played majority of match with 9 players...lol
                          They scored in 8th minute and 17 minute tho. So its not like they were not dominating the match from start.

chelsea on other hand really strugled against palmeiras.

Comment

Glad to see CQ's having some light moments as well

Comment

New Iraq coach just dropped

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                                Wow, that is incredibly vindictive, man. You want results to go Lebanon's way, to improve their slim hopes of qualifying only for us to kill their dream... All because of some dark arts - in a one off game that we won anyway - that many teams have done to us (and we've done to better opponents than us) in the past.

I hope I don't end up in your bad books. Hell hath no fury like a Peiman scorned
                                Yeah, that's exactly what i want.
                                "One off game that we won anyway". So it's ok as long as we win?

Show my one game where we grassrolled for 30 minutes and i take back what i said.

That amount of grassrolling has no place in the game of football.
                                We need to keep punishing them for it, every chance we get.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X