Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Egypt saves a PK in the opening minutes, wow. Still 0-0.
    Poorly taken imo. Senegal dominating though.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I do not want to face Senegal in the WC. This is a very strong team

Comment

This is how CQ plays ....Man people here have short memories. CQ gives them the ball, let them attack and have chances but egypt will deffend well and cause problems on counter attacks and set peices. Yall got short memories. Also this senegal team is not that strong, i've seen them playing against other weaker teams and they perform some low level football.

I rather have senegal than egypt. Don't base your opinion on this game, check their performance against weaker teams in this tournament

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          I do not want to face Senegal in the WC. This is a very strong team
          This is a depleted Egypt side playing a style that makes them look a lot better.

Comment

this is so boring. what an embarrassing tournament. Just absolute cancer for football in general.
            useless tournament contributing to players being exhausted. On top of that, fans dying due to poor planning by officials.

Example of capitalism at its worst.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

damn 3 subs at same time. trez and zizo in

guess the team is tired

Comment

The Goal-keeper of Egypt is exactly what we need for TM, someone with confidence, mental strength, charisma and an absolute desire to win. If this goes to Penalties Egypt will take it. 'We badly lack a leader in our Team which is crucial to win Tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                  The Goal-keeper of Egypt is exactly what we need for TM, someone with confidence, mental strength, charisma and an absolute desire to win. If this goes to Penalties Egypt will take it. 'We badly lack a leader in our Team which is crucial to win Tournaments.
                  I agree with you but this also made me think that its not only the goalkeeper that does well, it's actually CQ that mentaly builds these goalies and gives them confidence.

Remember how he made haghighi stand out in world cup. Or how he made beiro stand out in world cup. But look what happened to Beiranvand after CQ's depature.

Comment

Abedzadeh’s mentality on penalties is brilliant 😃 once again I will quote it… ‘Chip me bro’.

Comment

Egypt makes the most riskiest tackles and fouls all near edge of box yet Senegal can't capitalize and have been poor in these chances.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

If Egypt win this then no one at all can say that they did not deserve it. Ivory Coast, Morocco, Cameroon and Senegal is some tough run.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          If Egypt win this then no one at all can say that they did not deserve it. Ivory Coast, Morocco, Cameroon and Senegal is some tough run.
                          Although two (maybe even three) of them in Penalties and the Rest in additional time.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            I agree with you but this also made me think that its not only the goalkeeper that does well, it's actually CQ that mentaly builds these goalies and gives them confidence.

Remember how he made haghighi stand out in world cup. Or how he made beiro stand out in world cup. But look what happened to Beiranvand after CQ's depature.
                            Don't know if one can attribute that to CQ. In fact i think that the Egyptian Goalie is MUCH more mature and charismatic in his presence than both Beiro and Haghighi. Keep also in mind, that under CQ we lost in penalties to Iraq. So i would argue that penalties is basically luck and the mental-strength of the players. I don't believe that Coaches beside selecting the Penalty-Takers and Goalies have much impact on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Abedzadeh’s mentality on penalties is brilliant 😃 once again I will quote it… ‘Chip me bro’.
                              hahahaha he really said that? to who? when was this i wanna watch it

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                hahahaha he really said that? to who? when was this i wanna watch it
                                I need to find the video but here’s an article - https://www.sportbible.com/football/...nalty-20201007
                                It was against Porto just before Alex Telles left for Man United.

Edit - video is included in article.

Comment

Working...
                                X