2022 AFC U-23 Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    As I pointed out few times Mahdavikia want his payment in Euro. Today Kamranifar said that won't happen.
    کامرانی فر گفت: قرارداد آقای مهدویکیا یورویی بسته شده اما ایشان باید طبق شرایط جدید و با نظر هیات رئیسه با توجه به شرایط کشور این موضوع را تغییر بدهند.

There is other sticky point that Kamranifar did not mentioned.
    Residency in Iran and not just on FIFA days is another one.
    IFF cannot and should not agree to pay Mahdavi Kia in Euro or other foreign currency. He is Iranian citizen and should be treated the same. Kamrafifar said BOD will decide if Mahdavi Kia will be a coach.

If IFF paid him in Euro, there is no justification not to pay to other coaches the same way. What if U19 coach, Futsal coach asked to be paid in $?
    This will open up the gate for clubs to pay players in other currencies.

I see you points, but I also see Kia's points. With the every-sinking rial, and continued sanctions, a contractual salary in rials will continue to lose value with time. Where as a contractual salary in Euro would not. It's a tough situation for both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      I see you points, but I also see Kia's points. With the every-sinking rial, and continued sanctions, a contractual salary in rials will continue to lose value with time. Where as a contractual salary in Euro would not. It's a tough situation for both parties.
      Unless the western embargo is lifted, only payment in rials is financially responsible. ANs someone residing in Iran (at least most of the time) should be a mtter of course regardless.

That leaves actual Iranians living in Iran and the occasional foreigner living in Iran, such as Skocic.

That leaves out all other foreigners, as well as Iranian expats who cannot fullfill these requirements.

Comment

That applied to everyone not him.

This is not the only problem with Mahdavi Kia. He expects high salary and want 3 German coach to assist him . They are not cheap, and all has to be paid in Euro.
        This package of 3-4 players is expensive for IFF.

Mahdavi Kia with exception of one month as head coach of U23 has never been head coach of any team only assistant for youth team in Germany.

Edit PS

کامرانی فر

: قرارداد مهدوی کیا «یورویی» و مغایر با قوانین داخلی بود
        Last edited by St_Mark; 02-18-2022, 03:29 PM.

Comment

That applied to everyone not him.
          This is not the only problem with Mahdavi Kia. He expects high salary and want 3 German coach to assist him . They are not cheap, and all has to be paid in Euro.
          This package of 3-4 players is expensive for IFF.
          Mahdavi Kia with exception of one month as head coach of U23 has never been head coach of any team only assistant for youth team in Germany.
          I understand it applies to everyone, but Kia can demand whatever he wants in his negotiations. If IFF really want him, they will compromise. If not, then everyone moves on. Kia believes he is worth this, and IFF may not. One can not fault Kia for trying or demanding what he thinks he is worth (others may disagree, but it's still Kia's right to demand what he believes he is worth).

Comment

I understand it applies to everyone, but Kia can demand whatever he wants in his negotiations. If IFF really want him, they will compromise. If not, then everyone moves on. Kia believes he is worth this, and IFF may not. One can not fault Kia for trying or demanding what he thinks he is worth (others may disagree, but it's still Kia's right).
            No dear

It's a violation for IFF to do that.
            قرارداد مهدوی کیا «یورویی» و مغایر با قوانین داخلی بود

Even his previous payment by Azizi Khadem was illigal.

Comment

No dear
              It's a violation for IFF to do that.
              قرارداد مهدوی کیا «یورویی» و مغایر با قوانین داخلی بود
              Even his previous payment by Azizi Khadem was illigal.
              Then the negotiations are dead in the water unless Kia changes his demands. Otherwise, end of story.

Comment

Then the negotiations are dead in the water. End of story.
                Dear
                We should not trust anyone in IFF past and present and demand transparency.
                We all like our football heroes for what they have done and their achievements, but we should like Iran more.
                Interest of Iran come first

Comment

Dear
                  We all like our football heroes for what they have done and their achievements, but we should like Iran more.
                  I certainly don't trust IFF (they have screwed many home-grown and foreign coaches). Obviously we all want Iran and TM to succeed, but Kia can't give up his demands simply because IFF is corrupt and/or incompetent. Why should Kia bend, but IFF not? It's always our players and coaches that are asked to sacrifice for the country, but not IFF (or IR for that matter).

Comment

I certainly don't trust IFF (they have screwed many home-grown and foreign coaches). Obviously we all want Iran and TM to succeed, but Kia can't give up his demands simply because IFF is corrupt and/or incompetent. Why should Kia bend, but IFF not? It's always our players and coaches that are asked to sacrifice for the country, but not IFF (or IR for that matter).
                    Dear
                    I think you got it backward.
                    If it's illegal to pay him as he expects based on laws of the land (as per IFF Sec General) why would they change a rule or bend a law for Mahdavi kia.
                    Why should bend regulations to satisfied him?

kamranifar: Mahdavi kia's contract was "euro" and contrary to domestic laws
                    Last edited by St_Mark; 02-18-2022, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Dear
                      I think you got it backward.
                      If it's illegal to pay him as he expects based on laws of the land (as per IFF Sec General) why would they change a rule or bend a law for Mahdavi kia.
                      Why should bend regulations to satisfied him?
                      kamranifar: Mahdavi kia's contract was "euro" and contrary to domestic laws
                      Laws are man made and not absolute. I'm not saying IFF will bend this for Kia alone, but laws are never set in stone and can be changed if necessary. There are many laws in Iran that I'm sure we would not agree with. This may be another tactic by IFF/IR to try and employ domestic coaches only (since no foreign coach will accept payment in rials as they can't spend it anywhere else).

Comment

Laws are man made and not absolute. I'm not saying IFF will bend this for Kia alone, but laws are never set in stone and can be changed if necessary. There are many laws in Iran that I'm sure we would not agree with. This may be another tactic by IFF/IR to try and employ domestic coaches only (since no foreign coach will accept payment in rials as they can't spend it anywhere else).

Case here is about Iranian citizen works in Iran getting salary in foreign currencies
                        There is no prohibition to pay foreigners working in Iran in foreign currencies.

Comment

Dear
                          I think Mahdavikia should get his money in Euro precisely because of the fact that I love Iran more than anything. We, as a country, will not move forward, as long as we negotiate contracts after they are signed. IFF, of all organizations, need to learn to write a contract. If they wrote a contract that says Kia is going to get paid x in EURO, they need to honor that. If they don't want to honor that or can't honor that because of some IFF law, I hope Kia takes it to FIFA and get every last cent of his contract. If that a**hole Wilmots did it, then a caring hamvatan, who has helped our youth soccer so much, deserve it 500 times more. And I'll thank Kia for doing that to punish IFF with the hope that they learn to write good contracts and be able to honor their contracts.

Sorry for the tough love angle, but only way IFF will ever learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            I think Mahdavikia should get his money in Euro precisely because of the fact that I love Iran more than anything. We, as a country, will not move forward, as long as we negotiate contracts after they are signed. IFF, of all organizations, need to learn to write a contract. If they wrote a contract that says Kia is going to get paid x in EURO, they need to honor that. If they don't want to honor that or can't honor that because of some IFF law, I hope Kia takes it to FIFA and get every last cent of his contract. If that a**hole Wilmots did it, then a caring hamvatan, who has helped our youth soccer so much, deserve it 500 times more. And I'll thank Kia for doing that to punish IFF with the hope that they learn to write good contracts and be able to honor their contracts.

Sorry for the tough love angle, but only way IFF will ever learn.

No contract has been signed.
                            As long as no signage nothing is binding.
                            there has been back and forth exchange of drafts no agreement no signage.

as for Qualification agreement, it was a short-term contract that ended last year.

Comment

Case here is about Iranian citizen works in Iran getting salary in foreign currencies
                              There is no prohibition to pay foreigners working in Iran in foreign currencies.
                              This makes it even more suspect. So IFF can pay foreign coaches in foreign currencies, but not Iranian coaches. Why not? If a coach is a good candidate, why should their place of birth/citizenship determine how they get paid? We can either have the same rules for all, otherwise what's the point of rules if they are applied differently? It also borders on employment discrimination.

Comment

This makes it even more suspect. So IFF can pay foreign coaches in foreign currencies, but not Iranian coaches. Why not? If a coach is a good candidate, why should their place of birth/citizenship determine how they get paid? We can either have the same rules for all, otherwise what's the point of rules if they are applied differently? It also borders on employment discrimination.

Ok deair suit yourself
                                with respect

Comment

Working...
                                X