No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hala shayad 6 mah betone bere Torkie bebine baazish midan ya na.

Amma agar ro nimkat mond bayad dar tabeston zood bere ta dar in team gir nakone.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Turks are crazy about football, and they live football 24/24. And it is either Fener or Gala for big portions and Trabzon or Besiktas for smaller groups. So there will be lots of pressure to get result, i doubt he get much of playing time there
      Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Mantegh be nazar nemiyaad dar lige Torkie baashe.
      Dar Porteghaal ham haashieh hast, amma teamhaa tork bi-barnameh miran jeloo va donbaale sakhtane
      yek teame dorost o hesaabi nistand amma hamontori ke gofti mikhan zood natije begiran.
      Dar in zamine teamhaaye porteghaali manande Porto, Benfica va Sporting kheili pishraftetar hastand va
      vaghean yek AYANDE baraye khodeshoon misazand.
      Besiktas, Fenerbache o Galatasaray har saal ye mosht bazikon mikharand va hey morrabbi avaz mikonand ta zood
      ye chizi bebarand, ke dar Europa aslan kaar nemikone.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

The issue with fener is they didn’t believe in him since day 1.

They would leak things to the press like coaching staff does not believe in him, think his fundamentals are flawed, etc. instead of working on those things with him, giving him minutes, finding him a decent loan they send him to shitty istanbulspor where again he didn’t really play.

Only when he got away from fener to ukraine with decent coach who trusted him everybody saw how much he could give and what potential he had. If zorya weren’t broke they would have bought him outright and flipped him for 2-3x the money, making fener look like the degenerate idiots they are in the process.

Now they get second chance with him, while his market value is high, he is on form, and has many teams after him. If they don’t sell they must play him to keep him developing, keep his value high, etc. if they really plan on playing the other loser forwards they have instead they should make it clear now and just make some good from him with his sale, letting him continue progressing as well

Comment

Their coach and situation has significantly changed from the last time Allahyar was at Fenerbahce. The coach makes the decisions, not those that would leak things to the press.

Pretty straightforward: If he is in the coach's plans, then he should stay. If not, then he should leave.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Its something like IPL with more money and cl/el.
            LOL and did Fener suddenly get scored on right after he told the fan to shut up???

That's what it looks like, which is HILARIOUS

Comment

Turkish football is a sewage, talent like this deserves an actual professional environment.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Its something like IPL with more money and cl/el.
                Dige Pereira che khenge ke VAGHT mizare ke be yek haaji-bazaarie tork dar varzeshgaah javab bede.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Interview: Shahab Zahedi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIIvOdRMnW8
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Wow Zahedi has had talks to be called up by Ukraine?? Wtf are we doing? He’s deserving of a call up. I’ll be extremely disappointed if we don’t call him up in the next round of WCQ and cap him already, especially since we’re practically qualified anyways

It would truly be a shame if we were to lose him to Ukraine

Comment

He is obviously more worthy of a callup right now than the likes of Karim, Kaveh

Comment

[MundoDeportivo] Fenerbahçe are interested in signing Luuk de Jong in January.

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...interested_in/

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          [MundoDeportivo] Fenerbahçe are interested in signing Luuk de Jong in January.

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...interested_in/
                          marvelous news.
                          we'll give him to them for free.
                          we'll even ay for the air ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            marvelous news.
                            we'll give him to them for free.
                            we'll even ay for the air ticket
                            I was not aware of this until today, in that case it's better to scrap Fenerbahce with de Jong's rumored arrival and search for new club that will give him game time assurances.

Btw, I read this interview today: https://www.futbolarena.com/fenerbah...yorum-389546h/

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh: "I am returning to Fenerbahçe"

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, whose loan contract in Zorya Luhansk has expired and will return to Fenerbahce, made statements about the future.

FootballArena Foreign News - Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, in an interview with the Ukrainian press, said that his rental contract has expired and that he will return to Fenerbahçe, and that he will consider all options for the future.

"I'M GOING BACK TO FENERBAHÇE"

My loan contract has expired and I think I've had the best phase of my career so far at Zorya Luhansk to Fenerbahçe. Much has been done for development. Everything went well for me at the club.

"I WILL CONSIDER ALL OPTIONS"

Answering the question about his future plans, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh said, "It is too early to think ahead right now. Let's see what happens in January. I will consider all options." said.

Where do you dream of being in the future?

My biggest dream is to play in one of Europe's 5 major leagues. It doesn't matter what country it's in.

Comment

Aria jan thank you for zahmati ke mikeshi but please challenge people that you interview.

Personally i would ask him about his doping issue + specifically who spoke to him about joining ukrain national team .

I'm sure most people wanted to hear the "TRUE" story about his doping and south korea issue. I wanted to know what actually happened, whos fault was it and does he think this could be one of the reasons he that he doesn't get any invites for Team melli.

But again thanks for your work. You guys are heading to the right direction

Comment

Allahyar is 20 yo and is just as impressive in his position as Vitaliy is and he is going to EPL. It sucks to be from IR Iran.

Ukraine left back Vitaliy Mykolenko is currently undergoing his medical as new Everton player. He’s set to join Everton from Dynamo Kiev on a permanent move, final price around €21/23m. Personal terms agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X