Zahedi wasn't in the squad. Injured?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

That is brilliant 😃

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Fener are at 5th place and desperately need to win games, not sure if it is the right moment for him to rejoin them.

I just looked at Fenerbahce's squad, wouldn't be the end of the world if he rejoined them. Their manager is a Portuguese coach, Vitor Pereira who was successful and won titles with Porto. Fenerbahce has quality in nearly all positions with players like Ozil, Szalai, Kim Min-Jae, etc... Don't know how much game time he'll get over their other forwards though...?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              I just looked at Fenerbahce's squad, wouldn't be the end of the world if he rejoined them. Their manager is a Portuguese coach, Vitor Pereira who was successful and won titles with Porto. Fenerbahce has quality in nearly all positions with players like Ozil, Szalai, Kim Min-Jae, etc... Don't know how much game time he'll get over their other forwards though...?
              Well Diego Rossi went another game without scoring. That’s 2 in 18 now.

Comment

Well I just watched full fener game vs gaziantep,3-2 loss.

For all the hype kim min jae made horrible error to cause 3rd goal and nearly gave up a few more. They don’t really seem defensively stable.

Not sure it’s a good place for allahyar to continue developing, although he would have little issue starting over the likes of berisha, Rossi, etc.

Prefer shakhtar, dynamo kyiv, torino, brugge for sure

Comment

Turkey is a bad bad place for a young player to develop, especially Fenerbahche.
                  Just look at Turkey's national team and any of their recent callups. Any young players are from Galatasaray, Besiktas or other European clubs.

Fenerbahce wants seasoned vets who will provide immediate results. Zero focus on developing youth - especially if they're not Turkish.

Comment

Fender better give allahyar minutes if they don’t want to sell him immediately. He is not a raw talent anymore….he is returning to them as a much more advanced player than when he left on loan. The experience he has gotten in the league, EL and conf league has all played a big role in maturing his game…..he still has a lot left to go and is nowhere near “complete” but he is absolutely worthy of being a regular squad feature and in the XI as well.

If fener plays their cards right they can do good stuff with allahyar either by using him or selling him at the right time (aka now). If they pull some BS and bench him for the next 6 months they will be shooting themselves and him in the foot big time. Let’s hope they’re smart.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What if Zenith makes a run for his as Azmoun replacement? I am sure it will a big K**souzi given he goes from Ukraine to Russia but it might not be a bad move.

Comment

Don't really care much where Sayyadmanesh goes to as long as he gets to play. Fenerbahce would be great as long as they play him.

Surprised that a team like Wolfsburg isn't tracking this guy.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Turks are crazy about football, and they live football 24/24. And it is either Fener or Gala for big portions and Trabzon or Besiktas for smaller groups. So there will be lots of pressure to get result, i doubt he get much of playing time there

Comment

Its something like IPL with more money and cl/el.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Turkey is a bad bad place for a young player to develop, especially Fenerbahche.
                              Just look at Turkey's national team and any of their recent callups. Any young players are from Galatasaray, Besiktas or other European clubs.

Fenerbahce wants seasoned vets who will provide immediate results. Zero focus on developing youth - especially if they're not Turkish.
                              Didn't his Macedonian teammate Eljif Elmas get sold to Napoli for €16 million when he was 19?

!دیگه از مقدونیه شمالی که کمتر نیستیم از نظر فوتبال

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X