X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was being sarcastic before anyone attacks me

Comment

Many reports on the net from different countrys on this atm

Juventus are preparing to make an official bid of around €5m for FC Zenit star striker, Sardar Azmoun.
      The Bianconeri are still keen on improving their attacking department, especially after Federico Chiesa’s injury. Knowing that the Italian international is out for the rest of the season, Juve are eyeing a replacement.
      Juve are not planning to look for another winger as they believe that a striker is more important for them. One of the names they are monitoring to fill that striker’s role is FC Zenit’s Azmoun.
      The Bianconeri are serious on their attempt for the Iranian international as they believe he would be suitable for Massimiliano Allegri’s side. According to Tuttosport(via Juventusnews24), Juve’s director, Federico Cherubini has prepared an offer of €5m to convince Zenit.
      Azmoun’s current deal with the Russian outfit will end next summer, so the Bianconeri hope they can get him at a discount.
      Despite his expiring contract, Azmoun is still an important player for Zenit’s attack. So far this season, Azmoun has made 21 competitive appearances, scoring 10 goals and adding four assists.

https://www.jfcnews.com/report-juven...t-star-azmoun/
      https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/blogg...risad-forward/
      https://football-italia.net/juventus...orward-azmoun/
      https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...ilioni-1633515
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Were they not asking for 20M? This would be very risky move for him. He gets to play in the CL next round and work on his language skills. On the other hand, not producing would damage his marketing in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
          Were they not asking for 20M? This would be very risky move for him. He gets to play in the CL next round and work on his language skills. On the other hand, not producing would damage his marketing in the summer.
          nobody was asking for 20 million fore a player whose contract expires in 4 months.

If juventus do make an offer he has no choice but to except, whatever the risks. The biggest risk is missing out on a move to a top team like Juventus.

As for language, he speaks english fluently so he should be fine.

Comment

5 mil is a lot for a player who’s contract is running out in 4 months. If it’s true, Zenit should have to take it. But then again with how foolish their management seems I won’t be surprised if they don’t accept.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              5 mil is a lot for a player who’s contract is running out in 4 months. If it’s true, Zenit should have to take it. But then again with how foolish their management seems I won’t be surprised if they don’t accept.
              Not particularly. Maybe for a regular club, but you cannot apply such rules to zenit. 5 million is nothing for them... That is basically what they will get if they progress 1 or 2 rounds in EL. By winning the league (not a closed case by any means this season with a young dynamo side hot on their tails) they would get chance to go to CL qualifiers next season (potential 40M windfall). From financial perspective the potential losses from selling their best player far outweigh a 5 million fee. Ofc nobody in their right mind would pay more than that for a player who is free in 4 months as you say.

The only way I see it happening is if 1. Juventus make official offer (obviously) and 2. Sardar pushes for the transfer. He doesnt seem willing to push for lyon, who could blame him, but juve is different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                This is one in life time opportunity. He can not miss it.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sun’s out guns out

Comment

Azmoun closer to juve : https://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...vare_a_gennaio

Comment

On a sidenote, insane reactions about (Italian, french, etc..) fans/journalistes about mocking his name and nationality.
                      I don't hear these bastard doing the same with Egypt and salah (some years ago) and others nationalities

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        On a sidenote, insane reactions about (Italian, french, etc..) fans/journalistes about mocking his name and nationality.
                        I don't hear these bastard doing the same with Egypt and salah (some years ago) and others nationalities
                        Where? Any links??

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                          Where? Any links??
                          French tv shows since azmoun rumors came last summer, Twitter and Juventus forum since the juve rumors

Comment

The crassness of those fans has been well established, to expect any degree of class and respect from them is setting yourself up for disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              The crassness of those fans has been well established, to expect any degree of class and respect from them is setting yourself up for disappointment
                              I know that, but it reflects a common idea in the mass, the journalists and I think the sport directors. It explains how hard it is for our players in Europe, and how it is disappointing that our euro legionnaires stab us in the back and leave for qatar

Comment

I know that, but it reflects a common idea in the mass, the journalists and I think the sport directors. It explains how hard it is for our players in Europe, and how it is disappointing that our euro legionnaires stab us in the back and leave for qatar
                                I posted earlier in this thread to point out that the general trend is upward despite how people may interpret us right now and in the near future. We just need to keep churning out talent.

Look at our FIFA ranking over the past decade for what its worth:

https://imgur.com/a/qoEBagP

To be honest how much stock does anyone put in the rankings. In my case not a great deal as most of our games are against AFC teams but even so it shows that we're improving.
                                “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Working...
                                X