• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit is such a limp team
    Sardar looks chubby, he's let himself go there

Comment

What crap. Had almost no chances.
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Whatta shit show omg. And poor Azmoun didn’t even get 1 good service. Ridaaaan Baba, jam konid berin bemirin Zenit!

Comment

What a crap team. Worst team in Europe in terms of creating chances. Not a single service in 30 minutes. Poor guy had to come back and win balls himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
            Wtf why Sardar dont press. Just walks and watches how Juve pass around
            the is why i love to see mehdi play

Comment

We missing out on some good games, watching boring teams like this

Comment

Let this be a reminder that next time we hear rumors of Bayer Leverkusen and Roma that we don’t have people actually acting like that’s a weak move. You can’t expect Azmoun to move to Real Madrid from this chosaki club. Bayer Leverkusen in itself was a major upgrade and I fear now that he won’t even get offers of that level in the future

Comment

What was the reason to bench your best player agha Siamak??

Comment

I remember how the guys here said bayer leverkusen wouldn't be a good move, while staying at zenit would be better for sardar. There u go.

Comment

Glad I ran off to work & didn’t stay home for this game ..!
                      They loose 0-1 , late header off post n in , crap marking by CB
                      Chicken shitt approach of going for draw @ home, Cost them all the points ..!
                      Sardar got about 30min but nothing even resembling a service was sent his way but a couple blind miss hit crosses

I really think they coulda nicked a win had the started with both Dzuba & Sardar & played mostly their usual attacking game.

Claudini hoe is an overrated visionless ball hog, too..! Pissed away many counter opportunities holding the ball up too long or taking greedy, stupid shots instead of dishing it out to open attackers in the box ..!

Comment

Atleast this year they go to uefacup if they dont fk up game against malmo

Comment

The team lacks identity and always has (sort of like tm under skocic). They won 3 years of titles and had some good games here and there Bc azmoun dzyuba partnership was at its peak, barrios, rakitsky and douglas santos are solid players, and a few others chipped in from time to time. One season was ozdoev, then kuzyaev, etc.

But there was never an identity about what football zenit play or how semak sees football. It’s exposed vs better teams (even juve aren’t great), when In must win game at home they maybe create 1 or 2 chances.

It’s hard to stay motivated in such an environment, esp when they block your transfer left and right. I think azmoun is close to agreeing with several teams. It will probably be lyon, leverkusen, or another in that level. AC Milan if they don’t find better solutions is another option.

But as far as this season goes, the guys primary goal is to avoid injury, help tm through qualification, stat pad in the league and that’s it. There isn’t much else he can/should do besides tell his fucking agents to seal his fate wrt to decent move

Comment

And I wonder how many of you also have played football.

In 30 mins I saw he looked active and actually initiated press a few times. But it’s very pointless and actually the wrong thing to do when the whole team behind you is not pressing. If you want to see azmoun initiate press higher up the pitch that instruction needs to come from coach to position team 10-20m higher as a unit. Instead what we saw was azmoun pressing, one straight ball to cm, late press by zenit uncoordinated midfield, juve play ball wide easily and suddenly they have acres of space to attack,put in cross, etc and that’s how they scored their goal.

In contrast porto as a unit adopt a much more aggressive press, mehdi is often the spearhead and gets the plaudits, and rightfully so, but it wouldn’t work if the positioning behind him wasnt as aggressive as it is.

Zenit as a unit under semak have never adopted high press

Comment

Zenit will probably never qualify from group stage in our life time lol.
                              Totally a wasted year for Sardar. He did what he was supposed to. The team is clueless in midfielder. No service. Put Salah, Ronaldo. Anyone there and result could have been the same.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                                That's not what I said. I mentioned that their entire title race can become more wide open if they lose this next match vs Spartak.

Also, I said that maybe they'll still bring azmoun on during this match and didn't start him so he's rested for Spartak match. Yes, they will prioritize opening a 4 point gap in the Russian league vs champions league which they know they aren't going to go super far in the tournament. Especially if losing the next league match can mean ending up in 4th place.

It's just a guess of mine and definitely a more valid theory than thinking they're just snubbing azmoun or treating him like crap lol.
                                MOHANDES, SPARTAK HAD A GAME TODAY TOO!!!

Where they also had to play their strongest team with the players they had available! So, there was no excuse for Azmoun to be benched today! Spartak's Europa League game was just as important as Zenit's game today against Juventus!

So your theory being valid is most likely your imagination/mind playing tricks on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X