This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    There is always competition in big clubs, sure you have to consider all scenarios but at some point you have to challenge yourself, he is capable to keep it up and perform at highest level, he is more ready mentality now than 2 years a go.
    If he again finish as top scorer or top 2-3 in the league and score few in CL, he will get lots of offers this off season, and he can choose what is the best for him(Playing time, career, etc).
    He just can not go wrong, because he is 27 and not 21 anymore.
    Azmoun is 26 not 27.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      Azmoun is 26 not 27.
      I mean when he will be FA.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you guys imagine if Azmoun scores another bicycle kick on Chelsea, they might build an statue of an Iranian doing it in front of their stadium to make everyone aware of how we do it in style. :-)
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Sevilla also were very keen on Azmoun but only reluctant to part with Money for transfer fee..!!
          im certain they will also make a play for Azmoun's sigi next year, however i think that again they will be outbid by other marquee clubs, when it comes to personal PayPackage and other monetary splurges required to lure him there..!! spanish clubs barring RM and Barca are mostly gedaa and always looking for discount buys..!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            Can you guys imagine if Azmoun scores another bicycle kick on Chelsea, they might build an statue of an Iranian doing it in front of their stadium to make everyone aware of how we do it in style. :-)
            Chelsea is still in therapy trying to cope with last three Iranian goals.
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Comment

Comment

let's go pesaaaaar!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxaSJHqbm1/

Comment

When Sardar scores tomorrow, he will be the fourth Iranian to score against Chelsea after Daie, ARJ and Taremi.

Go Sardar!

Comment

yeah and lets hope for another overheadkick goal
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I was meant to be at the game but had to fly back to Iran unfortunately.. Chelsea are way too good for Zenit at the moment, as long as Azmoun scores I'm happy. Azmoun with the 1st goal Chelsea to win 2-1 is at 150/1 ! good bet although I think Chelsea will probably win 3-0 or 4-0
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Sardar looking great at Stamford Bridge.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            I was meant to be at the game but had to fly back to Iran unfortunately.. Chelsea are way too good for Zenit at the moment, as long as Azmoun scores I'm happy. Azmoun with the 1st goal Chelsea to win 2-1 is at 150/1 ! good bet although I think Chelsea will probably win 3-0 or 4-0
                            Isn't it nearly impossible to get ticket for such games in England?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Isn't it nearly impossible to get ticket for such games in England?
                              Not at all, tickets for this match are still available. It's difficult to get tickets for the BIG games and even then there are reliable black market websites. If you ever need help let me know, I already went to Chelsea vs Palace, Arsenal away and Liverpool away this season and got the tickets fairly easily.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I was hoping to go but I'm not sitting amongst the Chelsea crowd and Zenit were a mess with their ticket release to the point I'm not even sure there's going to be any Zenit fans there tonight (the ones from Russia are obviously denied due to quarantine rules).

Comment

Working...
                                X