X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    Great stats, but your math is a bit off:

For Sardar, 12 Goals & assists in 15 matches is actually one per 112.5 minutes!

For Mehdi, 13 G&A in 14 matches is one per 97 minutes!
    Thats under the assumption that they're playing the full 90 in every match, which isnt the case

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        Great stats, but your math is a bit off:
        For Sardar, 12 Goals & assists in 15 matches is actually one per 112.5 minutes!
        For Mehdi, 13 G&A in 14 matches is one per 97 minutes!
        Counted the minutes played, for example Sardar has played 941 minutes so far which is like 10 1/2 matches only.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar...pieler/180337#

Comment

Hopefully he will score against juventus. He is already 27,didn't score in a while in CL and still playing in Russia. In the same time, some young nobodies are popping up from nowhere and taking the spotlights. Haaland, osimhen before, now vlahovic from fiorentina, two africain players in rb Salzburg (adeyemi some thing like that), haller etc..

Comment

No point getting my hopes up. He will most likely be benched. Seems Sardar starts in league games and Dzyuba in CL.

Comment

Would be a pure scandal if Azmoun is fully fit. I don't think Semak would be so dumb but wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                Counted the minutes played, for example Sardar has played 941 minutes so far which is like 10 1/2 matches only.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar...pieler/180337#
                This is assuming he played 90 min per match, which he didn't. The 940 minutes was spread over 15 matches. If you just look at his Stats on the same page you just posted, you'll see it right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  So overrated. If he was that good he would at least be in Spain or Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                    This is assuming he played 90 min per match, which he didn't. The 940 minutes was spread over 15 matches. If you just look at his Stats on the same page you just posted, you'll see it right there.

Isnt that the same thing that im saying?
                    He has only played 10 and a half full matches (10.5 x 90 minutes = 945 minutes).

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                      Isnt that the same thing that im saying?
                      He has only played 10 and a half full matches (10.5 x 90 minutes = 945 minutes).
                      Lol yes. I was thinking terms of appearances and didn't realize you meant that!

Comment

That Claudinho tweet has me triggered, there's a load of retweets on that guy's timeline of similar praise from other twitter experts too.

"an archetype of true samba flair"

"street football in its purest form"

"From the streets of Guarulhos to the bright lights of the Gazprom"

Lord give me strength. The publication rate of their propaganda puts Putin's intelligence teams to shame.

Comment

I don't believe any of these claims that zenit is purposely not playing sardar in marquee matches.

Last time vs juve, several members here made these claims as soon as they saw he wasn't starting.

I suggested that zenit was prioritizing maintaining first place in the league so they were potentially planning to have him play part of that match, then start the next league game vs Spartak, with 2nd place Soch only 2-3 points behind in second.

This is exactly what happened: played most of second half vs juve then started vs Spartak.

Now he should start in this match vs juve, since they have a 5 point lead in Russia, and next match is Against bottom placed Ural, who they can beat even with second string lineup.

He didn't start last time only for sporting reasons, and hopefully he starts this match to prove this. If he doesn't start, then things would be interesting, considering they have an easy upcoming match in Russia.

Comment

Sardar will start 99% today, dzyuba on bench. This is because Semak wants to use Sardar in counter attack today. Dzyuba can act target but semak wants to counter juve and not use a target to hold up posession. you can thank me by pressing the thanks button when the lineup is out.

Comment

He will start today.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope semak/zenit start manning up and playing some brave football! Whats the point starting sardar but deffending with 10 men and having 0 tools for counter attack! Zenit is scared of big teams for no reason they need to man up and actually play bravely.

I hope we see some good football today from sardar! really pumped up for this a hattrick from sardar would be nice

Comment

Working...
                                X