This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    Guys, putting the club aside. Our boy has been on vacation for a while and his next game will be against Iraq. Just worried about his fitness .
    Team mellie Eraagh dar haale haazer manande yek roospi-khaaneye bi-saheb ast; khar to khare.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Looks decent.
      And an interesting development too! Perhaps Zenit are planning for a future without Azmoun but we'll have to see if this is for now or the summer.
      “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
        It is not much of a stretch that Zenit stands to lose close to $20M by giving him up for these last few months. They still have the UEFA matches to play and need to finish first in their domestic league to qualify for CL next year. That is a lot of earnings to potentially give up. There is an opportunity cost formula in there somewhere that decides what the minimum transfer value should be.
        Agree with your analysis that it makes more sense financially to keep Azmoun which is why I feel that he'll remain with them unless someone offers what Zenit are looking for.
        “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          4-5 M or free transfer, either way is peanut for someone like Sardar. If the kid was Brazilian, or even born some where in Europe he was long time a go playing for a world class club.
          Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          I agree. He's a bargain whichever way you look at it but never underestimate the ignorance of people. However, I do think the perception is changing. Look at the clubs our players were playing for in 2018 and the clubs they play for now in 2022. We had 9 domestic players in 2018. Our most recent squad had 4. The highest profile clubs in 2018 were Olympiacos, AEK Athens and Rubin Kazan with Nottingham Forest not even in the top division in England. In 2022 we have Porto, Zenit, Fenerbache, Feyenoord and we appear to have broken into Portugal with a handful of players plying their trade.

We can complain about players from the likes of Japan and S. Korea being transferred at greater regularity but their leagues are a more known quantity than the IPL with better foreign coaches. Furthermore, their youth international setups are streets ahead of ours. As such their players get better exposure at a younger age.

Is it an uphill battle? Of course ... but we are ascending and god willing another appearance at the WC on our doorstep will only help.

Comment

Now even Juventus is after our doodooltala
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Berid yek bazikone senegali az Rennes ya Angers begirid va dast az sare behtarin bazikonemoon bar daarid.

Lyon che gorestoone dige.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Berid yek bazikone senegali az Rennes ya Angers begirid va dast az sare behtarin bazikonemoon bar daarid.

Hopefully pressures Juventus into coming through for Azmoun with Federico Chiesa injury and Lyon increasing their offer to €6m.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Or better take another Iranian player instead.

Comment

Hopefully pressures Juventus into coming through for Azmoun with Federico Chiesa injury and Lyon increasing their offer to €6m.
                      I heard juve and barca may exchange depay and morata. Hopefully he will end at juventus, but considering azmoun is Iranian, unknown, and fans are 50/50, I don't see Juve pushing Lyon too much

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I heard juve and barca may exchange depay and morata. Hopefully he will end at juventus, but considering azmoun is Iranian, unknown, and fans are 50/50, I don't see Juve pushing Lyon too much
                        Only part I agree is fans are 50/50 (in comparison to Lyon fans), but it is not the fans who make the decision.

I wouldn't say he's unknown in Italy. Lazio, Fiorentina, Atalanta, AC Milan, Roma, Napoli, and Juventus were/are all linked to him.

Regarding nationality, Juventus signed a North Korean player in the past, so I don't think they care about nationality.

Comment

I think Juve like many other strong suitors dont see point in pushing for transfer now super hard.

They rather wait 4 months and sign him free of charge. A player like Azmoun wont command huge signing on bonus or big agent fee (positive of having lesser known agent).

Lyon on other hand are super desparate. They know if they dont sign him now they cannot compete with the options he has in the summer (And they probably have some knowledge of the other clubs who have given him proposals, hence their insistence on summer transfer).

Comment

Comment

Only part I agree is fans are 50/50 (in comparison to Lyon fans), but it is not the fans who make the decision.
                              I wouldn't say he's unknown in Italy. Lazio, Fiorentina, Atalanta, AC Milan, Roma, Napoli, and Juventus were/are all linked to him.
                              Regarding nationality, Juventus signed a North Korean player in the past, so I don't think they care about nationality.
                              Fans (and by extension the journalists) don't make the decision but they put pressure. They pay the shirt, buy tickets. Most journalists and fans don't know him or never watched him play (or didn't particularly noticed him).

Yes he was linked to Italian clubs before, like millions of many others. People heard about him 2 or 3 days every 6 months/1 year but that's it. Nobody cares about Russian league in west Europe.

The NK guy was a reserve players at best. Not the replacement of chiesa/morata or cr7

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Or better take another Iranian player instead.
                                Beran donbale Gholi, Allahyar.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X