Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? Sardar on the bench? What is Zenit trying to do? Devalue him so that he stays in Russia? Sardar should be seeking new suiters now so that come end of season he leaves Russia for west.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      One of the best years of his career, prior to WC being wasted by this. Stupid club.
      Fcuk them.
      Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Also wasted a year before the previous World Cup. He was on the bench half the time and scored like 5 goals.

Comment

He must be injured or not match ready. Makes no sense to not sell him and then not play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
          He must be injured or not match ready. Makes no sense to not sell him and then not play him.
          He played two almost 90 min for TM.

Comment

They go 4-3-3
            Malcom-Dzyuba-Claudinho

Comment

Fkkk zenit, that's the result of being too nice and fair with the club. Same than Ghoddos with ostzrsund.
              Should have pushed to leave earlier instead of letting zenit punish him

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                No point in trying to make sense of this. Russian clubs do stupid shit like this all the time

This is to basically say Fuck u to Sardar for not extending his contract. Can’t wait till he signs a pre contract with someone else in January

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  No point in trying to make sense of this. Russian clubs do stupid shit like this all the time

This is to basically say Fuck u to Sardar for not extending his contract. Can’t wait till he signs a pre contract with someone else in January
                  I wouldn't put it pass them to send "officials" and force Sardar to sign a contract. Rubin did this shit one time I remember and sent people to his hotel.

Comment

This is the price he has to pay to leave this messed up Russian league. I am proud of him for sticking to his guns and maybe all those that thought he is after money and will never leave Russia should reconsider. Hopefully, his agent has been in regular contact with the three or four clubs that had interest in him last summer and is explaining the situation to them. Increases his chance of leaving this winter, I hope.

Comment

Welcome to the worst case scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                        This is the price he has to pay to leave this messed up Russian league. I am proud of him for sticking to his guns and maybe all those that thought he is after money and will never leave Russia should reconsider. Hopefully, his agent has been in regular contact with the three or four clubs that had interest in him last summer and is explaining the situation to them. Increases his chance of leaving this winter, I hope.
                        He may not accept the pressure and finish with an extension

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          Welcome to the worst case scenario.
                          He should push to leave this shit club in January

Comment

People really were against a move to Bayer Leverkusen cause it would be a “downgrade”

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              People really were against a move to Bayer Leverkusen cause it would be a “downgrade”
                              *cough* CBT *cough*

Comment

Hmmmm, I don’t want to say anything but I remember talking about how disappointed I was that he didn’t get his move this summer and being told by some on here that it was for the best as he gets to play champs football and get to show himself etc.

Zenit relying on a guy up front who can’t move against De Ligt 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X